Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:12 AM
Favourite emoji 😮
Here's the choice.
😠😡😤😖😆😋😷🌺🌻🍟🍗🍔🍱🍪💰💵🎅👻💩👽😹😿😾🙀💀🙊🙉🙈💤
I like ghosts and cookies.
The only reason I made this thread is for fun and if u have another let me know!
Why?

I'm on my iPad 😜 and those thousands of emojis are taking up space!

Peace out, Razz from Australia🌏
I'll get back to u soon.🍪🍫🍔🍟
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 1:30 PM
Those all look like squares to me and I've never used an emoji in my life

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Inventor
#3 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 2:50 PM
sorry, but I'm picking my own.

😺😼😸😹😻😽😿😾🙀 🎹 🐈🐱 🐁 🐢 🐦 🐨🐼🐯🐻🐞 🍫🍦🌈⚓💐 🆗 🎼🎶🎵

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Inventor
#4 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 3:12 PM
For the people seeing squares, there's an extension for Chrome called Chromoji that lets you see emojis.
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 8:29 PM
I'm having trouble figuring out the Chomoji thing (I'm technologically challenged) but my favorite on my phone is the rainbow. I also like the food ones though.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 10:42 PM
Lol my favorite emoji is.....🔪 oh and 💁
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:11 PM
Out of your choices? I like the little foods. 🍟🍗🍔

However, I most commonly use .
#8 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 12:22 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 6th Apr 2015 at 8:14 AM.
Someone on another forum changed their name to Satanist and then an emoji, and since I'm on a computer it always shows up as a square. I also have a dumb phone and it's annoying when my aunt texts me one, I can't see it :P

The next time I'm using an iPhone or something I'll edit this comment

EDIT: The alien one
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
For the people seeing squares, there's an extension for Chrome called Chromoji that lets you see emojis.

Thank you! Now I can feel like one of the cool kids. 😎
Theorist
#10 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 9:06 PM
This emoji is my fave and sums up how I feel 99.9% of the time 😊 additionally I like ☺️😘😁😨😪💁
#11 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 2:37 AM
I don't really use emojis that much. Can't use them now. At least not on this laptop.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 4:56 PM
😬😈🐥🐳⭐️🎶🍗🍆🍑🚚 !
Mad Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 12:59 AM
😭😚😨😷😴😇😈😙👫🚺🌺🍏🍊🍌🍑🍇🍉🍅🍎🍋🍐🍈🍓🍍🍆🍒🌰🍄🌽🍚🍛🍘🍙🍜🍝🍲🍥🌈🌊💧🌎

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#14 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:47 PM
😱👍🍗🔪🍪😩💰☝️🐓💶😦🏆🎉🍳🍰🍦✋🔌👎🎂👊😃😮
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#15 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 10:11 AM Last edited by Tashiketh : 7th Aug 2022 at 11:07 AM.
?????????????????????????????????????????

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 1:31 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 14th Sep 2022 at 3:17 PM.
The ice cream and chocolate, 'cause I want some.

I think these only work on phones, because I see them, but they don't work in posts on computers. When I try to copy them they just show as question marks.

The ones I tend to use the most from the site selection are these ones, but wouldn't say they're my favorites -->
The bunny is a bit cute, but I rarely find any uses for it . This one is a bit cute, too :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#17 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 10:40 AM
???????????????????

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#18 Old 14th Sep 2022 at 1:48 PM
Out of the original choices I like the alien best.

My favourite on my phone is the turtle, but I can't show it on here as I'm on my laptop - I only use the internet on my laptop. I love frogs too, but the iPhone only has a frog head - I don't like disembodied heads, only full body animals.

I'm of that age where I hate typing on my phone, I only use it for phonecalls and type on it as little as possible. I find the screen too small and my fingers are too large for the 'buttons' (my hands are bony with large joints, and large for a woman's hands, long fingers etc.), so I always have to retype everything, autocorrect only works if you get the first couple of letters of the word right.

I love my laptop as it has a decent sized screen and proper keyboard - also I can't use SimPE or GIMP on my phone, I'm spending a lot of time making things for my game at the moment.

At work the one I use the most on 'Teams' is the rolling eyes one!

On here I like the little bunny and the turtle (it's similar to the iPhone one I think)
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 12:59 PM