Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 5:35 PM Last edited by Softlism : 7th Oct 2022 at 12:36 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED?] How to reduce crashing with LazyDuchess Huge Lots mod?
I use their mod to temporarily enlage lots to 70 tiles wide for smoothing out terrain with LotAdjuster (LD's edit), but I encounter the problem I cannot save edits in the enlarged lot because the game crashes then.

What temporary settings worked for you to reduce crashing when working with large lots? And how to set the shadows to default instead of crisp lines? I already tried to revert to “seti floorTextureSize 512”, but crashing still occurs.

EDIT: if a lot is e.g. 70x40 large, I get crashing after saving if I modify anything on the area that's beyond 60 tiles wide (like leveling). It crashes before changes are saved. However, when I just saved without modifying anything, it saved normally.

EDIT 2: it was due to a silly mistake by forgetting to move the ASI file to Program Files