Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimVille - Neighborhood complete with lots *UPD 13sep07*

by MaryLou Posted 10th Sep 2007 at 1:58 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2010 at 12:55 AM by Phaenoh : fixing category

160 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 153 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
This is awesome. I love neighborhoods complete with lots! Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:34 PM
Brilliant thanks
Forum Resident
#53 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 9:54 PM
Hey, you! Great job!
Bel lavoro ragazzi - scusa Marylou ma vale anche x te naturalmente Thank you very very very much. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:32 PM
This is amazing, very well done! I am sure this took a lot of effort but it payed off!

Just on question - can I make this a sub neighborhood (like a "shopping district" or a "downtown")?

I'd love to move my current Sims into it but I don't want to use SimPE and lose all my relations.
Test Subject
#55 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:38 PM
Awesome! I've been looking for some new complete lots. Thanx, Numenor, Marylou!
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:44 PM
Very thanks, I'm spanish, and I don't speak very well your language. Sorry, I only want to say what this is the most beauty place waht I see. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:54 PM
Too bad Seasons is required... but this is very nice anyway!

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
#58 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 11:28 PM
How would you upload a neighborhood with buildings on it? (not talking about SC4 terrains)

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:09 AM
I can't wait to start playing this neighborhood!
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:14 AM
Wow!!! Please convey my thanks to all who worked on this! Its wonderful! I can't wait to check it out in game.
Test Subject
#61 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:24 AM
Default Sub - Neighborhood????
How do i install it as a sub neighborhood like downtown????
Instructor
#62 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:33 AM
Wow, excellent, you did a great job on each lot, and to have them together is awesome. Thanks!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 2:35 AM
Thanks does not quite do it.
Add my W O W to the others!

(it did take the 3rd try dl'ing to get it to go w/o errors?) 3rd times the charm and I am on dial up can't wait to fire it up!

It's a Terri Clark thing...you wouldn't understand

Terri Clark\ter-e\klark n. party startin', guitar slingin', hillbilly rockstar.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:42 AM
I am so impressed! This is just wonderful! I can tell this was a labor of love. AND such a wonderful group of creators... thank you for sharing this... !!!

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Field Researcher
#65 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 9:36 AM
Thank you to all. You made a incredible work.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#66 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IceFox
Just on question - can I make this a sub neighborhood (like a "shopping district" or a "downtown")?
I'd love to move my current Sims into it but I don't want to use SimPE and lose all my relations.

Quote: Originally posted by bob_or_not

You CAN'T install this as a sub-neighborhoods; if there is a way, I don't know it.
SimVille has been created as a complete "main" neighborhood and frankly I don't know if there is a way to "convert" it without crashing the game -
If you are willing to experiment, I recommend to keep a backup copy of your game.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally posted by Masterofallvideogames
How would you upload a neighborhood with buildings on it? (not talking about SC4 terrains)

Let's clear up that MTS2 does NOT have a proper section for this type of uploads, and this is for several reasons:

1) Full neighborhoods, if not carefully cleaned up in each and every file, tend to be *huge*: server space is not infinite...
2) The moderators need to work a lot in order to check the content of an entire neighborhood: time is not infinite In this particular case, I myself, as a moderator and good modder, have personally granted the quality of the upload (the quality of the upload has been reached by the shared efforts of the entire creation team, of course, especially MaryLou; I only granted for it).

For this reasons, uploading of full neighborhoods is not generally allowed to anyone; if you like to create a project like this, you'd better contact a moderator, first. Remember also that "cleaning up" a neighborhood requires some knowledge about the files involved (lots packages, XXXneighborhood.package, characters etc...).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceFox

Quote: Originally posted by bob_or_not

The only way to get this neighborhood like a sub-one, without any problems, is to use its terrain file .sc4 (add a new sub-neighborhood like a downtown and also for BV' sub-neighborhood); re-build all its decoration and also position the lots following the screen-map.

Other users have asked me if I can upload also the terrain file.
I have asked to its creator, and I think it would be possible soon.

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 3:26 PM
Thanks sooooo much im looking forward to trying it out. Kinda reminds me of this other neighborhood I built ages ago. :P

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
#69 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:56 PM
Thanks Numenor for answering !

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 9:42 PM
WOW!!!! Bravado!!!! Thankies when i get Season's i will be getting this most deffinatively okies,Thankies and Huggies a bunchies,You all ROCKED This.......

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#71 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 12:01 AM
Default Update
13 Sep 07: Added the sc4 file terrain.

As some requests and in order to create a sub-neighborhood I have added the sc4 file with all its terrain images (lush, desert, dirt and concrete)
The new archive, attached in the main post, is SimVille-Terrain.rar

Please, Read more details in the main post .

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:56 AM
AMAZING. It's clear that so much effort has been put into the making of this neighborhood. Thank you so much!! :D

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Test Subject
#73 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:01 AM
can someone help me please? i put everything in my neighborhood folder like it says but its not showing up, help please
Test Subject
#74 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 3:23 AM
the beautiful i cant wait to put it into my game thank you so much

The old sim player and i have a very small yahoo group thing http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/charlemainexvx/
Test Subject
#75 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 5:34 AM
I very rarely comment. i am a silent and thank you button downloader mostly.

This
This is an incredible piece of work
Thank You

-Boopy
Page 3 of 7