Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:44 PM
Default Family Trees (v1)
Lets see your "Sim 3" Family Trees here!

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 12:09 AM
Family Tree of Nora and Harry
Theorist
#3 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 5:43 PM
godofallbeauties, I really envy you for keeping up a family for so many generations! That is a great family tree though, with all the little symbols! I especially liked the two youngest girls, they were really cute.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 12:30 PM
My old family tree's
Gen 1 Joshua Song and Erin Song
Gen 2 Kayden,Noah,Aiden,Ethan,Ava,Sofia (two sets of twins)
Gen 3 Edward Dugger,Iyaz Dugger,Jasper Dugger
Gen 4 Addyson,Adrianna,Alba,Alex (triplets)

Gen 5 Cry,Cole,Carrie

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 1:05 PM
godofallbeauties, very interesting family trees!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 9:37 PM Last edited by Vattenlilja : 7th Jun 2010 at 2:49 PM.
Earlier today I got so inspired to make a family tree for my new legacy family. I've been working on it for hours - pathetic, huh? Anyway, here it is.

Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 10:00 PM
@Vattenlilja It's great to see your family tree and how each branch turned out. I had to gasp when I saw that Quinn had a love child with Aloysha 8O
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 9:38 AM
@Lily__XD: Haha, yeah, I loved that little twist! He had a kid with Alyosha when they were teens, then Alyosha died, and he married her sister and they are now expecting a kid. xD
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:18 AM
I love to see all those family trees :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 2:51 PM
I realized I forgot one of the Faux-siblings, so I've now put him in the family tree, and also added the youngest kids in gen 3. Yay.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 3:45 PM
The current family I'm playing. That's my Simself, but everyone else is fictional. Jacob is almost a kid now and the two twin girls turned into toddlers today.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 1:48 AM
This is the legacy family I'm playing now, as well as some characters that have married in.

Instructor
#13 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 11:21 PM
My AMZING family tree
Sim Princess in Pink
#14 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 12:27 AM
Loving all your family tree's guys and gals, very creative.

Mine isn't that great (had a couple of drinks!) - but here is the Frank family tree so far...I shall do another when more offspring are born .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 1:30 PM Last edited by x0Chelss0x : 10th Jun 2010 at 3:45 PM.
My Legacy that I have been playing for ages now, but I did stop playing for awhile.

Just incase you can't read the names, here's how it goes:
-The founder, Sierra Patkin married Torgo Pendragon and had;
(twins) Skeye Patkin and Eva Patkin, (triplets) Lilly Patkin, Laura Patkin and Caitlyn Patkin, and Micah Patkin.
-The heir, Micah Patkin married Imelda Vatos and had;
Jaxon Patkin, Chase Patkin and (twins) Baylie Patkin and Teisha Patkin.
-The heiress, Teisha Patkin married Tyrone Fillman (CAS) and had;
Ashton Patkin, Dylan Patkin, Kiani Patkin and (multi-gender twins) Brendon Patkin and Annie Patkin.
- The heiress, Kiani Patkin married Boyd Wainwright and had;
Lace Patkin.

And that's all I'm up to. I had to restart the game in generation 4 'cos my game glitched up. But I did manage to get Kiani safely out of the glitched Sunset Valley and move her to a new one.
Instructor
#16 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 5:04 PM
Wow your families have a ton of kids! Each generation's heir has like an average of 5^^ I don't know how you do it, my families always have like 1 kid. Good job

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
Field Researcher
#17 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 10:20 PM Last edited by Lily__XD : 12th Jun 2010 at 11:22 PM.
The Ayre Family who I've been playing for a while now. There are a couple more generations but I didn't have any photos. Also I left most of those sims behind in Sunset Valley when I got Ambitions so their pics are pretty old.

Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 3:30 PM
I wanted to know what would become of a family with pure maxis sims and sims born in game. So I started a family with Jamie Jolina.

This is the family at the moment, I especially like Kirstin Ursine:
http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1276524924
Instructor
#19 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 4:31 PM
really cite family trees guys, i would just like to know how you made them, are they like manually edited or there's an app or something?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aya_Alexa
really cite family trees guys, i would just like to know how you made them, are they like manually edited or there's an app or something?

I can't answer for the others, but I made mine in Photoshop CS4. It's pretty easy, the most time consuming thing is to edit out the sims out of the background, and that's totally not neccessary, I'm just over-ambitious. xD
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 12:21 AM
And I made mine in CorelDraw. Like Vattenlilja says, the longest work was determining which screenshots to use for each Sim, and clipping out the pictures.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 5:34 PM
I just made mine in Paint...
Sim Princess in Pink
#23 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 12:35 PM
An update on the Frank Family Tree.

I can't remember Sharina's boyfriends first name at the moment, or Dixon's little girl :S lol.

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 4:41 PM
http://www.familyecho.com/?p=A1TRE&...426606603742276
Im going to try do something in photoshop with it but not had time yet so I record it on this.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honor that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:56 PM
An update on the Ayre family. Sorry it' so small and blurry but the family's getting pretty big! There's a better, clearer version here

Page 1 of 4