Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classy Clutter - Candles/Books/Lolly Tray - New Mesh

by Cazkiwi Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 1:32 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 1:40 AM
I like it a lot! Don't ya hate it when you make a really nice item and find the poly count is through the roof? This one isn't too bad and my machine can handle it. I like the lolli dish too
HC
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 1:54 AM
thats nice! very cool and realistic! i love it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 1:56 AM
wonderfull
it is great caz...i love it

keep up the great work :baloons:

anita

I got a new fantastic web host. right here on MTS.
TY Delphy. i loooove it here :)
my new web adress is simsistic
check it out for more free downloads ;)
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 3:10 AM
Nice objects!
Where did you find that damask wallpaper?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:35 AM
gorgeous thanks alot xx

<3LOVEbringsCUDDLES<3
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 4:37 AM
Lovely! Clutter is good :P
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 6:24 AM
I love this, nice work hun!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 7:44 AM
I love this, Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:42 AM
Thank you verry much for this lovely Mesh.
Instructor
#11 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:59 AM
Love clutter! Thanks so much... and keep them coming ;o)

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Instructor
#12 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:00 PM
Oh WOW! This is fantastic! Yes, very classy, will go very nicely in the castle - thankyou *downloads*

Not to hijack the thread or detract from your lovely work, but, where did you get the plant?
Space Pony
#13 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:43 PM
Fabulous clutter ! Thank you !

Silvi
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 5:34 PM
Oh, I love clutter, thank you!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HChangeri
I like it a lot! Don't ya hate it when you make a really nice item and find the poly count is through the roof? This one isn't too bad and my machine can handle it. I like the lolli dish too
HC

Thank you And ooooh yes, poly counts are yucky! I've got some great stuff I made but it's those dang circular objects that keep the count high, lol!

Quote: Originally posted by AJSimon
Nice objects!
Where did you find that damask wallpaper?

Yah, I love it too, even tho it's purple! I hate burple... but it looks classy with wood. I'm also the worst person to ask where I got most of the stuff... I'm a download-aholic... but luckily the helpful person put their website on their download - http://www.tehhi.com - Walls/Floors page 2

Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
.... where did you get the plant?

I believe it was marina - she makes great plant pots and separate plants to put into them, tho i also placed the fern under the table with the move objects cheat! Looks kewl tho...

http://www.marinasims.net under Objects (bottom of page link), then Outside, then page 2 onwards

To the rest of y'all... thanks for your lovely comments!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 1:26 PM
I am almost giddy with this download....poly count smoly count...who cares? LOL, I just love this, and cannot wait to try recoloring! Very nice work and I so appreciate you sharing.

Thanks a ton! (it will look wonderful in my Christmas house!!!)
Karr

OK, P.S. here...where did you get the tiered cake in the corner of the one pic? I would love to have that too! :O)
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 3:59 PM
I really like this clutter, thank you
Instructor
#18 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:47 PM
i have such a perfect use for this.. i would so download it if my machine wasn't such crap.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Space Pony
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:05 AM
Thanks a lot for your nice comments everyone... it makes my day!

Quote: Originally posted by karrsareus
I am almost giddy with this download....poly count smoly count...who cares? LOL, I just love this, and cannot wait to try recoloring! Very nice work and I so appreciate you sharing.

Thanks a ton! (it will look wonderful in my Christmas house!!!)
Karr

OK, P.S. here...where did you get the tiered cake in the corner of the one pic? I would love to have that too! :O)

Ooooo... and puhhhhhlease.... if you're recolouring, upload or flick me a copy or link so I can download too... lol, I suhk at recolouring and I so want to see what it looks like all purdy! I've got a bit of your stuff already, so I know you do a fabbo job! But that goes for anyone else too

PS... Oh, and the cake is one of my muck-around meshes too, lol... it's part of a set to come that alanyaangel and I dreamed up, and we will release when we finish it (she's going great guns in her meshing skills now, I'm so jealous of her quality stuff!!).... And it will/does look much purdier with her paint job than that plain thingey I've got in my game, lol... she does a fabulous job with recolouring!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Banned
#20 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 5:13 PM
The poly count is a little higher than I like, but this is such a pretty item! I'm hoping my machine can handle it, since I'm using a older one now... Thanks, it's great!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 8:33 AM
This is wonderful and I love the fact that you used VC Andrews Wildflowers as one of the books.
#22 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 6:00 PM
OK, I seize myself briefly: thank you

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help her gain world domination
Instructor
#23 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:53 AM
I just love your creations! Thanks
Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:53 PM
nice...
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:29 AM
Ooh, nice! I spy V.C. Andrews, heh. n.n (I happen to have that same book out from the library at the mo'.) Thanks!
Page 1 of 2