Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal Kingdom fox ear/cat tail Recolors

by Morganthe Posted 7th Nov 2005 at 2:32 PM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:28 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 9:54 AM
This is GREAT! I love the animorph Sims and am always looking for more tails and ears.
Thanks

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 5:30 PM
Thanks so much for uploading these! I've been waiting for re-colors of this mesh for a while now!
Banned
#4 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:03 AM
they dosent work :-(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:35 AM
francesca: you have to make sure you download the meshes first, as these are just recolors. follow the links on the left side of the original post and download the fox ears (animal kingdom version) and the cat tails. Then they should show up in your game (along with the orange version you get with the mesh)

"It's going to look pretty good then, isn't it," said War testily, "the One Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse."
--Terry Pratchett, Sourcery
http://daydreamer.comicgenesis.com
Banned
#6 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:52 AM
oh thnaks
#7 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:22 AM
Chesire cat skin=friggin' awesome! I love alice in wonderland, now I can make the Chesire cat a hot neko goth teen boy! <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:06 AM
yeahh
wow these are so cool i love dressing my sims like cats and stuff love the earsss specially for my male simsss they look so hot

life is so hard..sometime you have to hide who you truly are just to live in peace
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:26 AM
AHHH cherise cat tail/ears!! *hugs you*

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 4:53 PM
I cant get the cat-tail to work..the foxtail and the ears work perfectly but not the cat-tail..i have done exactly the same with the tail when i downloaded it as i did with the ears and foxtail :/ Help? Please? I've downloaded the meshes of course but i just cant seem to get it to work
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 4:51 AM
Thanx so much for making these! ^.^ The're very good! My favourite is the black and grey... lots of people mess up on the ears but u did it purrfectly! lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 6:31 AM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for an all-ages tail... :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 2:38 AM
why dose none of the cat/fox work for me :'( want to mack a Narusasu hibred yaoi
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 9:16 PM
Herro Help me with your "animal kingdom" :D?
Quote: Originally posted by Morganthe
francesca: you have to make sure you download the meshes first, as these are just recolors. follow the links on the left side of the original post and download the fox ears (animal kingdom version) and the cat tails. Then they should show up in your game (along with the orange version you get with the mesh)

Sorry to bug I'm new to downloading mods, how can you equip or add the tails, is there a place where you equip it or anything? and how do you download mods, I put it in the downloads folder but its just weird o-O .. Write meh back xD
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 3:21 PM
i still can get it
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 3:21 PM
i still cant get it