Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My first CAS Screen Creation, Garden Theme

by x_Tiana_A_x Posted 7th Nov 2005 at 11:17 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2005 at 4:19 AM by x_Tiana_A_x : Adding Link to the Tutorial

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:13 AM
awsome ... waaw will done very well done
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:45 AM
Wow -- that's lovely work. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:49 AM
So beautiful..thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 1:49 AM
You're very welcome! I'm just so glad you guys like it. Thanks for the feedback!

Be who you are and say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind -Dr. Seuss
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 2:44 AM
Beautiful CAS!!!
:wow:

Wonderful creation :agree: :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much for sharing :gidea:
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 2:47 AM
Wow. This is awesome. Any chance of getting the link for the tutorial you used to make this?

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 10:09 AM
groovy thx!!
Inventor
#9 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 10:17 PM
Very nice work, it's a good style that suits many themes / neighbourhoods.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:12 AM
Hey, thanks for posting the link to the tutorial! I really appreciate it!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:04 AM
You're very welcome! I hope it helps...helped me out tons.

Be who you are and say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind -Dr. Seuss
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:16 AM
thanx!wow thanx for the link to the tutorial!i want to try that its complicated but thats life! :thumb:
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:00 PM
B E A utifull. Just gr8. GJ
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 8:45 AM
wooooooooo~~~~~~
This is amazing~Really thank you for all the good work ^^
#15 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 9:40 PM
ok....i tried this and when i went into creat-a-sim there was a decoration in the way of the screen so i couldnt see the sim....has anyone else had this problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 6:23 PM
Hi pomsfanlexie, I'm currently using this CAS Screen and it's not given me any problems like that. May I ask what the object is that's in the way so that I can look further into it? I didn't place any decorations in the way of the camera nor change the angle of it, so I'm trying to figure out why there's one showing up for you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
~Tiana

Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:13 PM
It's so pretty! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 12:33 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:59 PM
Thanks so much. I am currently working on an Elvaan neighborhood and this is perfect.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:55 PM
Very cool! Love it! Thanks you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:21 AM
i love this, its so pretty.........when i first tried it the blonde hair blinded me...............but still very very pretty thx

You did that?? Are you sure i didn't do that?? Im pretty sure that was me.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 3:36 PM Last edited by p-jey : 5th Feb 2006 at 6:13 PM.
Could you please make the CAS without the statue? It isn't on your pictures, but it appears (sp?) in the CAS in my game. Thanx.

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/91787.gif

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 6:21 PM Last edited by p-jey : 6th Feb 2006 at 5:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by pomsfanlexie
ok....i tried this and when i went into creat-a-sim there was a decoration in the way of the screen so i couldnt see the sim....has anyone else had this problem?

Yeah I think I have quite a similar problem. I can see my Sims but a big statue is in the right corner. There's non on the added picture though. What's going on??
:monkey:

Could anybody answer, please?

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/91787.gif

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:16 PM
Sorry, it's taken me so long to respond to you guys, it's been a busy year so far. I didn't use a statue in the cas screen. The only thing I can think of is that you possibly didn't download the wall waterfall. It's the only user made content that I used with the exception of the different terrain paint and wall textures that I made. If that's the case, then you'll need to go to http://www.m-sim-o.com/ (Decorative> Page 5) to download the wall waterfall. Hope this helps!

Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 1:06 PM
When I go to that link, I don't get a simssite, and I can't download anything, so I can't download a waterfall....

Real judokas practise 3 sport:
-Judo
-Fitness
-Losing weight..
Page 1 of 2