Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Batman Cuffs and Wolverine Boots

by generalzoi Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 8:20 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:32 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:36 AM
I've never seen shoes as an accessory,cool!I hope to see more of these in the future.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:37 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 10th Nov 2005 at 10:13 AM.
Awesome Work as Always! Maybe you should be Super General Zoi!

Please, take some days for vacation, after getting me this excited, you can't go and get burnt out and quit on me now, lol, keep up the great work, but pace yourself!

~ Syn

And here's a close up of the Wolverine Boots, I've had to re-tool my original skin, and I'll be releasing it soon.

Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:46 PM
Nice superhero accesories. Definately getting these.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PinkFloyd
I've never seen shoes as an accessory,cool!I hope to see more of these in the future.

There will be more boots and gloves soon. And I do everything as an accessory, so you can just stick it on your sim.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 10:32 PM
What a friggin great idea!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
There will be more boots and gloves soon. And I do everything as an accessory, so you can just stick it on your sim.

That's a great idea.It eleminates having to modify an entire outfit just for new shoes,super work general.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:35 AM
Great additions but any possiblity of tweakin them so they won't show up as undies,etc, like your capes? or is this part of how they can be enabled with other accessories?

thanks, you an synaptic keep up the awesome work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:17 AM
Default Nude boots
First off I'd like to say you've done an unbelievable portfolio of work here and I'm quite a fan. But for some reason these boots show up with underwear, swimwear, and even in the shower (yeah nude). Thought this was weird and I was wondering if you intended this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MisterBme
First off I'd like to say you've done an unbelievable portfolio of work here and I'm quite a fan. But for some reason these boots show up with underwear, swimwear, and even in the shower (yeah nude). Thought this was weird and I was wondering if you intended this?

I did that while testing them, so I could just switch to underwear to see if they fit skintight clothing, and forgot to change it back. I fixed that, and uploaded a bunch more cuffs, in this thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=102893
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:07 AM
I tested them and they are just the spikes. TYVM because it works for my drows.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 5:44 PM
wolverine and batman.. --> could it be better? i love both. thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:49 PM
thanks