Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sewing Machine: *****Please re-download!!*****

by boblishman Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 6:52 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 5:38 PM by -Maylin-

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:53 PM Last edited by SuperFly : 10th Nov 2005 at 7:06 PM.
Very nice work bob- your dedication to your work is amazing!

To make this post slightly more productive, I'll test and report back (although i doubt I'll find anything wrong with it!)

Great, absolutely great!

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:56 PM
ill try it!! is there qa way to make a pile of fider fill and a pin couchin...stuff for making balnkets..like some paterns, fabric and a sawing basket?? so now we can have a sawing room!!!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:58 PM
It looks absoloutely wonderful doll. Really great job.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:58 PM
God it looks so real!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:59 PM
Wow, this is really cool - finally a sewing machine for my simmies, Thank you!

You did an amazing job on the meshing, it looks just like the real model!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 7:38 PM
Looks perfect!!!! Always!!! Thank you!!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 7:54 PM
:clap: It's so cute!! Thank you!

Also, your sim looks absolutely fascinated by it.
Scholar
#9 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:04 PM
Heh! He's staring at it! :P

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:07 PM
really nice thankz 4 sharing
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:11 PM
I have really been wanting more items geared towards the little woman and this is one of the items I wanted. You did a really great job thank you so much. Would it be difficult to add the piano animations without the music so that the sims can sit and look like they are sewing and gain a creative point? That would be the ultimate!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:31 PM Last edited by auracyan : 10th Nov 2005 at 9:36 PM.
This object is so needed, especially since now we have elders. Thank you!

Please do not upload custom content to the exchange or any other site without the creator's consent. It's disrespectful, rude, and ungrateful. More than one talented artist has stopped creating because of it.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:43 PM
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Heh! He's staring at it! :P

yes....I don't think he knows what it's for .... :laugh:

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Space Pony
#15 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:04 PM
Perfect job Bob ! :yippee:

Thank you !

Silvi
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by boblishman
yes....I don't think he knows what it's for .... :laugh:

At least he's not laughing at it like he usually does!
You always did make the best things...but this is jaw droppingly 'Wow'!
Thank you sooooooooooo much!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:43 PM
Thank you very much, you always come up with items that make a sims home that bit more realistic, it"s great to have your objects in my game!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:48 PM
You are so talented..thanks for sharing it with us.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:49 PM
this is gorgeous! I second the request for added items like pincushion and fabric and basket and patterns and such. All of them would be great in a back room of a clothing shop to make it into an actual tailor or seamstress shop.
Thanks!
Instructor
#20 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:56 PM
Yay! I've recently taken up sewing so I'm happy to be able to get a sewing machine for my self-sim. xD

If I can make a suggestion, if you wanted to give it a purpose other than being pretty (seriously, it came out looking really good) you could have it "Sew..." > "Everyday," "PJs," etc and open a clothes buying window. You'd have to make it so the clothes go straight to the dresser though so the sims wouldn't be trying to carry their newly sewn clothes to a cashier.

Not a request though, just an idea. I'm perfectly happy with it as a decorative item.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 12:37 AM
Great, I wanted to turn a bedroom into a sewing room when the "kids" moved out. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 12:55 AM
A great sewing machine and a cute Simmie too
Is he available for downloading?

Thank you!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 1:23 AM
This would be absolutely perfect if only it could create clothes to go in the wardrobe. As it is, it's very cool, thank you very much! :D
Instructor
#24 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 1:48 AM
This'll be a nice decoration for the house that my and my girlfriend's Sim-selves live in.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:35 AM
Another wonderful object! I am a crafter at heart (when I can tear myself away from downloading, recoloring, and playing this game) and this is perfect for me. I would love to see a piece of fabric that you could put over the arm of the machine. Maybe as a seperate object...just another suggestion...see what you get for being Mr. Nice Guy, and making stuff from a request? LOL, no good deed goes unpunished. Meanwhile, I am off to install into my game. Thanks for your wonderful creation. I am sure that it will be perfect as is.
Karr
Page 1 of 4