Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elven Dining Set

by Lethe_s Posted 11th Nov 2005 at 2:15 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 4:29 PM by Lethe_s

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:18 PM
It looks nice. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:23 PM
Thank you so much! I love all your work on the medieval/LOTR/fantasy related stuff.
I hope you'll never stop.:D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:02 PM
Thank you so much! One of the things I miss the most from TS1 is my LOTR things - and the plants, of course. I particularly love the lamp - not enough hanging lamps imho.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:42 PM
wow this is cool!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:58 PM
Thank you! This set is very beautiful. It will be great for my royal family to dine on.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 5:17 PM
What a beautiful addition, thank you!

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:08 PM
Default Great Table and Chairs
Thanks so much. I love the medieval and fantasy stuff.

Ardayus
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:43 PM
I'm in the process of decorating my elven castles and tree houses as I speak. This will come in handy.Thanks Lethe_s
#10 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:26 PM
Beautiful set
That is gorgeous!!!!

Simcerely,
Yvonne
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:31 PM
Lethe_s you make the coolest stuff for our medieval Sims! Thank you for this.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 3:42 AM
Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous! I had stuff like this in Sims1, and missed it for all my elven families... now my elven palace will be complete, thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Forum Resident
#13 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:58 AM
Awesome!!! :O
Instructor
#14 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:21 AM
Beautiful! As usual! Thanks for sharing.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:36 PM
Fantastic!!!
Wow! All your stuff is great! Finally I can make a medieval/elven neighbourhood - my castles are going to be full of your wonderful items!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you :bow:
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 5:30 AM
AWw. These are sweet.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 3:15 AM
WOW! beautiful set, Thank you so much Lethe_s for this set & for all the other wonderful things that you have made for us, you really are the best :salute:
Hope you have a great & Happy New Year.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 7:16 PM
Because of you and Midsummer Nights.. my neighbourhood is looking incredible and i am the happiest elvin lass this side of the modern portal... HANTALE!!!! (thank you)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 11:05 PM
Somehow I missed this, and just found it. It is absolutely beautiful. I really love the ceiling lamps. Thank you so much.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:25 PM
I dunno what's wrong but when I download it, it says the file is corrupted - I really really want this set!
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 7:42 PM
kassikirkham,
it works fine for me...
is it only this set that has it? otherwise please try downloading again
if the problem persists, please read and report in this thread
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 11:21 PM
I've got a little problem using the dining chairs.
Nothing appears wrong until I try to put one in a lot. Then the cushion part of the chair flashes blue. This happens with both wood colors. Any ideas?
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 10:58 AM
QuilandSaber,
the cushion borrows its textures from Elrond's throne, another object of mine,
you'll need that object installed for the cushions to work correctly
follow the link to Elrond's Throne or Midsimmer night's dream.
When you're in the new thread, the throne you're looking for in is post six
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 7:50 PM
Discovering these late is better than not. You did such a nice job on the curves - thank you!

"We just have to trust one another. I just don't see it working out any other way. Also...I can kill you with my brain."
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
Really lovely! As are so many of your objects. Any possibility of a larger elven dining table? I usually like to give my Sims a table for 6 people.
Page 1 of 2