Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ulitmate SuperMan

by funnyycats Posted 14th Nov 2005 at 8:34 AM - Updated 12th May 2009 at 7:45 AM by funnyycats

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:48 PM
Wow Funnyycats this is awsome!!!! I really love the comic strip!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 8:33 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 15th Nov 2005 at 8:41 PM.
Wow! Great Job! Loving the Ultimate Superman look! You've got to do more of these. Any chance you might upload the actual story to the exchange, I'd love to see it.

~ Syn

Edit: Nevermind, I found the story, great job!
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:40 AM
OH! Great Job!!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 6:40 AM
It's no compatible with Nightlife. Superman suit changes to brown suit
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 6:51 AM
It's working now. Your file have to be combined with Marvine & BeosBoxBoy's Bodybuilder & Generalzoi's Superhero Cape. Great Job man!
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:42 AM
does it work W/O EP's?
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:28 AM
I have nightlife and all the meshes needed but it still wont show up- what do u mean by combining them?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:19 AM
Wow! Incredible

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 11:13 AM
the girl is so pretty!

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 12:48 PM
this will be great in my stories - I would like to create one about superman!

"I hope you listen to me every night before you go to sleep. And know that someone in HB is thinking of you, Bonnie"
--Hellogoodbye
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th May 2016 at 3:14 PM
epic! what animation box are you using in the comic strip?