Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MD_AthleticRclr

by Jerzidoll Posted 14th Nov 2005 at 6:52 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:23 AM
PERFECT!!! ahh! Thank you soo much! Theyre gorgeous.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:55 AM
Awesome looking outfit, can't get enough for the warlock mesh! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 2:05 AM
You are most welcome, glad that you like the re-colors

When a girl hates you; the way she hates you, she really likes you.... That's basic "KiNDERGARTEN PSYCHOLOGY"
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 2:28 AM
How do you extract rar files?

Jerk: Why do you wear a bra?, It's not like you have anything to fill it with.
Girl: You where pants right?...
LOL
~Girls Rock~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 3:27 AM
Default Extract'n Rar
Quote: Originally posted by ashleychicka249
How do you extract rar files?

First, you need to open an archive in Pocket RAR. Run Pocket RAR, find a folder containing a desired archive and click on the archive name. Pocket rar will display files contained in the archive. Then you need to select files which you want to extract and press the Extract button. Pocket rar will display the extraction dialog.

If you wish to unpack all files contained in the archive, it is not necessary to select them (although it works correctly as well). The Extract command treats no selection as select all and unpacks all files anyway. Moreover, if you need to unpack all files contained in one or more archives, it is not necessary to open every archive in Pocket rar separately. You may select the archive names in the Pocket rar file list and press the Extract button to unpack them all at once. Opening an archive in Pocket rar is mandatory only if you need to unpack only a part of the archived files.

If you need to unpack a multivolume rar archive consisting of several parts, open or select its first part in Pocket rar and press the Extract button.

After you have completed the steps described above, you need to select a folder in the extraction dialog to place unpacked files. You may either accept a name proposed by default or enter a new one. It is also possible to select a previously entered folder name from the list associated with this field. If you enter a non-existant folder, it will be created automatically before extracting the files.

Also the extraction dialog proposes the Overwrite existing files option allowing you to suppress the overwrite confirmation prompt and silently overwrite all files.

After you have selected all required settings, you need to press the OK button in the extraction dialog to unpack the files.

When a girl hates you; the way she hates you, she really likes you.... That's basic "KiNDERGARTEN PSYCHOLOGY"
Inventor
#7 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 3:38 AM
Cute.. was thinking baby blue in this outfit would be very nice too. Keep up the good work and more importantly enjoying it.

:-)

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 11:51 AM
Thx Roxxy, i will start on some baby blue's today

Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:41 PM
Thanks for sharing your creation with us.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 12:44 AM
You are very welcome carnelian I am in the process daily of creating more and also learning to create a variety of things to make all of our game more exciting, pretty and fun :P

Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 4:16 PM
What happens if you dont have the mesh? i dont know how to donwload meshes! :'(
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 7:52 AM
This reminds me of Fergie In the My humps videoclip, love that song!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:37 AM
OMG! Sorry so late
Quote: Originally posted by Longhaired
What happens if you dont have the mesh? i dont know how to donwload meshes! :'(

Above reference:

(34B-38Hip/34B-36Hip/38ddEnhanced-38Hip/38dd-36Hip/36Enh-38Hip/36Enh36Hip)

Needs the following meshes and clothing by the artistic creators, Warlokk & Roxxy installed to show in game...

Warlokks Mesh Female Body Shape Variety Project w/ Non default Nude, which can be found here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=90605

Roxxy's Athletic Attire can be found here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ARLOKK+ATHLETIC

Just click on Warlokks Mesh link ( i provided ) and download the needed sizes ( also above )

Again sorry so late, i havent really checked any messages to my uploads in a bit...Thanx and hope you enjoy them = - )

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 7:39 AM
Default Song
Quote: Originally posted by kate94
This reminds me of Fergie In the My humps videoclip, love that song!

Muh Humps, Muh Humps.......Muh Lovely Lady Lumps LOL!