Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apocalypsor... The UNMATCHED Living Weapon (FULL DETAILS)

by abragon Posted 15th Nov 2005 at 10:32 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2005 at 6:37 PM by abragon

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 7:35 PM
nice job, truely excellent work, 5 stars.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 9:19 PM
Goodie goodie! Looks great! Can't wait to try him out!
#4 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 10:00 PM
nice job
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:58 AM
your creations are the best
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:39 PM
Most people seem to dislike monsters due of lack of views. How poor I am.
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:21 AM
Gosh Dayum!! True Villany At Its Finest!!! Nice Work!!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 5:50 PM
who's jigsaw? I need pictures to start the project. Right now I'm full of requests and I'm depressed, so maybe later.
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abragon
who's jigsaw? I need pictures to start the project. Right now I'm full of requests and I'm depressed, so maybe later.
Why you depressed? You got mad simming skills!! Thats a big thumbs up right there!!
You woke up this morning, when many others did not. I am pretty sure you have a roof over your head, inwhich many do not. And the list goes on. heh heh. But whatever has you down, its never permenant. If life was perfect...we would all be boed out of our minds...I know I would. So, chin up, and keep up the good work on your sims. :wave: :bandit:

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Why you depressed? You got mad simming skills!! Thats a big thumbs up right there!!
You woke up this morning, when many others did not. I am pretty sure you have a roof over your head, inwhich many do not. And the list goes on. heh heh. But whatever has you down, its never permenant. If life was perfect...we would all be boed out of our minds...I know I would. So, chin up, and keep up the good work on your sims. :wave: :bandit:

Right. You cheered me up. I gotta go in 5 minutes for my final exam. So this will be my last message this morning. I'm gonna learn how to mesh and put mesh into a skin right after my examination to make two requested sims. After that, I'll keep meshing I think, so all my future works will be totally new. From now, there will be a quite long delay before my next upload. Farewell.
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by abragon
Right. You cheered me up. I gotta go in 5 minutes for my final exam. So this will be my last message this morning. I'm gonna learn how to mesh and put mesh into a skin right after my examination to make two requested sims. After that, I'll keep meshing I think, so all my future works will be totally new. From now, there will be a quite long delay before my next upload. Farewell.

THATS THE SPIRIT!!! Good luck on your final!!!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 5:47 PM Last edited by abragon : 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:02 PM.
I've done the design on my next monster on a paper. It is my best hand drawing ever, and it will be the craziest, the most difficult, and the scariest monster ever made for The Sims 2, I suppose. I don't know how to mesh yet, so it may take a few weeks. I'll post the design when I finish it, along with the sim. After thinking for a while, my next monster will have some bugs on its neck when taking a shower, I'll try to fix it during the development, if I can't, I'll do that after it is uploaded. But, if I can make a specific mesh for his head, it will work just fine. It will be very helpful if someone can break the puzzle - how do we change the basic head mesh? We need some advanced modders to find this. I hope I can ask straight to EA games. I'll try, with my id in the official website, Knight of Assassin.
Instructor
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 1:30 AM
I am amped to see it!! Good luck on it. =)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 9:03 PM
I think they avoided to reply my question about this head meshing, got to wait until someone finds it and I'll update the face, maybe that's what I will do.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:05 AM
holy ****! your work is so stunning!!! could you make a werewolf in a different color?

also, just curious. i am trying to make an anita blake universe - and am looking for different kinds of werewolves, wererats, wereleopards, etc... has anyone seen any of these around?
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:14 AM
Ya know, I'd like to see you try givin a shot at making a Creature from the Black Lagoon theme'd male and female..
#17 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 7:57 AM
Absolute evil, its great, I love it, great detail, Amazing work Dont stop.
You could make a career out of it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:30 AM
Bloody Awesome!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 6:35 AM
Freaking awsome man. He looks like a mix between Freddy Krueger and Nemesis.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 10:23 PM
Wow, he looks so real! And freaky and ugly (in a good way!! )!!!!
Great work!! <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 2:39 PM
He looks like Nemesis from RE3 I'm so like downloading him!
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 3:15 AM
WOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! I should start paying you lol i'm making the resident evil mansion, so this can help, thank you!! Hope to see more of your creations ^_^
Field Researcher
#23 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 10:27 PM
you are awesome my friend! Scareing the neiborhood is a happy thing to do, i love t o do that ocne in a while cool monsters!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 11:49 PM
I can't figure out where the thing is, I looked everywhere. How do you get it on?