Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kyo

by Sshodan Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 9:03 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2006 at 8:46 PM by Sshodan

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 11:40 PM
He is very handsome and very great ideia to put dir en grey on the sims!!!!!You rocks!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:21 AM
oh my. isnt he very attractive!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 12:49 AM
Thank you so very much! *bows down to you* The sim really does look like Kyo. All your other sims are just as wonderful, btw. Do you have plans to do the rest of the band members (you just have Die and Shinya left)? Oh, and thank you so much (again).
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:07 AM
*gasps* KYO! *giggles uncontrollably* I LOVE YOU!
Cult Leader
#6 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:53 AM
WOW, he is the best yet! Great job!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:52 AM
I don't know him...he looks so scary!but good job!

SaNs Ou..
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 3:28 PM
Oh my he's lovely *_*
It really looks like him!
Thankies!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 4:55 PM
WOW! You did a great job on him!!! Looks really good!

I love Kyo! He is so twistedly beautiful!!! :twisted: :p

Thank you for making him!!! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:24 PM
Awww,such a cute Kyo^^
Umm?Diru?A metal band?Oo Since when?

If you want me to be yours forever,you have to be mine forever as well...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:44 PM
Don’t know since when :-), the person who sad this was as green at JRock thing as me, and probably heard a couple of their heaviest songs :-) And technically those are metal :-) And in combination with their latest non visual look…
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kattie
Awww,such a cute Kyo^^
Umm?Diru?A metal band?Oo Since when?

"Withering to Death" is pretty heavy, so you could certainly say they're going in a very metallic [sorry, couldn't resist] direction. It's a welcome change. Well, to me anyway, since I wasn't a big fan of their music during the Gauze era. I likes me the harder stuff.

...granted I DID like the froofy two-tons of makeup visual look, but hey, gotta give it up sometime. They're not in their early twenties anymore, and they'd look pretty stupid parading around in bondage gear and lipstick now.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post. People though? They were probably laughed at, poked, bitten, or otherwise made to cry.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:26 PM
I could argue about the bondage gear and lipstick,but it's up to one's taste ^.~

If you want me to be yours forever,you have to be mine forever as well...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:43 PM
Well, I prefer Gauze actually… I DO like heavy music, but to much screaming gets on my nerves… And there are TONS of European bands that are quite good at that. DeG’s music is high quality, I admit that, but to me they kind of lost their uniqueness along with visual look. And for growing up… Bondage look is far more mature than a “college boy out of trash can” that they have now…Or “mix of Gorlum and a sim who just got electrocuted” one on Kyo… Granted you’ll look stupid in Garden style outfit at 30, when people really wonder of witch garden you sing about – the one around, or the one on your head… And maybe you should switch the shorts to pants at certain age, but generally bondage and leather outfits look as good at 40 as they do on 20 years old… Just in a deferent whey.
Instructor
#15 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 9:08 AM
Very nice! I would have made the Kyo from the Aint Afraid to Die PV, but that's just me. Too bad we can't make him shorter than the rest of the sims...(Kyo is only 5'3)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 10:42 AM
Actually we can, just open the cheat bar when he is selected and type StretchSkeleton 0.9, I did it with my in game Kyo and it works just fine :-)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:45 PM
the sim has the same hair color and hair style! although i dont know who he is,very good job
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:47 PM
Oh MY! I love him his face is perfect! I love teh little monster but I've seen him live and he's SO hot, believe me! hehe Now only Die is left, as soon as you make him I will create a lovely Diru family in the game (in my Jrock neighbourhood lol) thankies
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 5:15 PM
Mana's in his mid 30ies and still looks great in his little lolita dresses! The Japanese age very well, me thinks. ^^

Thank you so much for the beautiful kyo, he's perfect! (I miss the visual look and the style of music from the macabre/kisou period, it was the best)
#20 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:45 AM
He really, really is incredibly done, as are all the rest of your jrock sims (I put Uruha in my game :x!)

I was hoooooping, though, that after you've completed them with their old look, you'd consider doing an updated, natural version? Maybe~?
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:32 PM
Isn't he sexy... :/ lol
It really looks like him! Great job :D

Studio 69 NOW UP AND RUNNING!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:17 AM
I dont eve nknow how to thank you ^^
Instructor
#23 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:24 PM
I don't know the band or this guy, but I know he is gorgeous! And at 5 ft 3 in, he'd tuck very neatly under my arm! So cute, I love attractive guys...

Thankyou
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:59 PM
This is awesome,
but the only thing
that kind of bugs
me is that his hair
is all 'curly/angular'.

Oh well, I still
downloaded it anyways!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChiRarr
This is awesome,
but the only thing
that kind of bugs
me is that his hair
is all 'curly/angular'.

Oh well, I still
downloaded it anyways!

'curly/angular' effect is not my fault – I don’t do meshes, only recolor what I found, and this one was the closest to what I needed. The texture hair is strength, but mesh kind of “curls” them a little.
Page 1 of 2