Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men ~ Phoenix

by SynapticSim Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 11:59 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:16 PM by SynapticSim

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:35 AM
wow, that's glossy indeed, I wonder how did he make that effect?

Nice costume, the logo looks very neat and sharp,
great job Syn you are so productive and dedicated, there is no doubt that you are a HUGE fan of american superheroes ^_^.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 10:57 AM
Thank so much, Syn. They look great, and Primal Phoenix looks just how I imagined him. You are a true genius of Sims2, I wonder if there is anything you can't do

Thanks again!

From the ashes...
Victory!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:35 PM
Quote:
wow, that's glossy indeed, I wonder how did he make that effect?

Nice costume, the logo looks very neat and sharp,
great job Syn you are so productive and dedicated, there is no doubt that you are a HUGE fan of american superheroes ^_^.

I wish I knew, 'cause I'd love to have for skintight males costumes too! I am indeed a great fan of the american superheroes, I loved them all growing up, but now that I'm too old to play with action figures, lol, I can play with them in the Sims!

Quote:
You are a true genius of Sims2, I wonder if there is anything you can't do

You are very welcome Phoenix (Nice avatar btw) I had fun making them. There is at least one thing I can't do, and that's mesh. That's were the real genius' of the site come in. They are the truly talented ones!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:45 PM
Wow this is great the x-men would'nt be completed w/o her. I love the white pheonix, you rarely see her! lol great job keep it up! im a big fan

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
but now that I'm too old to play with action figures, lol, I can play with them in the Sims!

I made my own resin action figure, but still can't find a good solution for the articulations, I use solid copper wire, it's very flexible, can do many cool poses, but it needs to be replaced after sometime, and replacing the joints of already finished figure is not an easy task ~_~, that's why now I prefer to play virtually, I wish sims2 has cool fighting scene (or better "controlable fighting game" ^_^), that kind of mod would be a great invention of this century, it should replace pillow fight & punch me/ punch you games.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:37 AM
Default request
Could you Please Please do a Cable & X-Man(Nate Grey) In there costumes =] I know you did an X-Man before, but its not like.. X-Man's Costume..

Like This maybe: Here

Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 2:58 AM
Thanks i really love all your creations. Can you make a Storm from 70´s. She is so gorgeous^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:00 PM
thanks i really like jean grey. you're creations are well good. could you make a star wars set of characters coz i'm no good at creating people
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 7:03 PM
p.s. could you make a jean sim that isn't pheonix like her new x-men costume
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deadwedge
p.s. could you make a jean sim that isn't pheonix like her new x-men costume

Are you talking about the gray sweater thing she wore? Because he already made a bunch of tops like those. All you'd really need are those tops and some dark pants, if I'm recalling the costume correctly.

Awesome as always Syn! I'm excited that my making the Warrior boots for men was not in vain. I'm trying to figure out how to make a reflexive costume for you, but I'm not having much luck so far.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 10:21 PM
Quote:
Are you talking about the gray sweater thing she wore? Because he already made a bunch of tops like those. All you'd really need are those tops and some dark pants, if I'm recalling the costume correctly.

GeneralZoi is correct, that Gray top with ribs and an X on the chest is located here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100782

Quote:
Awesome as always Syn! I'm excited that my making the Warrior boots for men was not in vain. I'm trying to figure out how to make a reflexive costume for you, but I'm not having much luck so far.

Dude ... ette! The boots are awesome! So many uses! The reflective costume for men would be great, I just don't know how it's done. I think the original person who did it, might have cloned something from the female Super Villian outfit unlocked from the game. So perhaps the male Super Villian outfit would be the same? You know me though, I know nothing about removing parts, adding parts, and coming up with a totally different thing. :insane: Here's a link for the unlocked Super Villian Male outfit incase you need it: http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimfo...read.php?t=1594

Thanx ~ Syn
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:15 PM
[QUOTE=generalzoi]Are you talking about the gray sweater thing she wore? Because he already made a bunch of tops like those. All you'd really need are those tops and some dark pants, if I'm recalling the costume correctly.

Soz man i didn't know i only joined about 2 weeks ago so i haven't explored all the site
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:21 PM
70's Storm
Quote: Originally posted by PatriciaLassance
Thanks i really love all your creations. Can you make a Storm from 70´s. She is so gorgeous^^

I second that!!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:02 AM
Man, your creations are absolutely fabulous! :insane:
I'm a huge fan of superhero comics and you give them beautiful skins for the Sims.
I downloaded them over time from the verry beginning when you started making them.
You're a fan too obviously so you must have noticed the outbreak in new X costumes after "the House of M" crossover. Are you planning on making the new costumes for the new "New X-Man", "New Excalibur" and "X-Factor" Teams?
Especialy a Dazzler and Captain Brittain skin would be apriciated. :nod:

Furthermore down the line maybe you can make some Avengers skins too?
They haven't gotten a lot of atention in the Sims skinning community with the exception of Captain America of course.
At least the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (the modern costumes ones from the comics) would allready make me happy. But a Hawkeye, Black Panther, Warbird and a Thor (the helmet will probably be a problem) among many others would be great.

If not, thanks for the great work you gave and will be giving us!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 6:26 AM
Hey my name.Thanks.Good Job:D

Many people don't belive ghost,you know why?Because they didn't see ghost.....
Please visit my forum The Simmerz.com
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 6:58 PM
I love Jean Grey!
From the Italy a big GRAZIE (thank you).
Syn you're great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:45 PM
My favourite Marvel character! Thanks or the download!