Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Narcissa Black Malfoy (from Harry Potter novels)

by Maki_channn Posted 19th Nov 2005 at 4:04 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:43 AM
WOW, I like her, and I think this is how she reads she looks. Great job!

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:03 AM
You did an incredible job. This sim truely defines the character in my mind as well, thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:24 AM
wooo Narcissa ^^ Good job, looks exactly how I imagined her <3 ^o^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 9:57 AM
Thank you all, I'm glad you like her

But I made a mistake. The dress in the pics is the same mentioned on credits, but she's packaged with THIS dress (by Sinthia).

Thanks again.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 2:44 PM
She looks grand... the pointed face, the arrogant attitude... even the dress seems to fit the stature of the Malfoy family, and doesn't look out of place at all Nice work!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 10:56 PM
She absolutly stunning! wow she looks like I thought she would!
#8 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 2:17 AM
Hey, she looks good! Narcissa is quite a fascinating character ~ she is totally Sim-worthy!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 4:58 AM
This is great, I really like her. I haven't read the 5th HP and don't plan on it (I'm assuming that's the one she's mentioned in cause I don't remember her from 1,2,3, or 4), but this sim is still fantastic. Muy bueno(a).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lol
This is great, I really like her. I haven't read the 5th HP and don't plan on it (I'm assuming that's the one she's mentioned in cause I don't remember her from 1,2,3, or 4), but this sim is still fantastic. Muy bueno(a).

Thank you Yeah, you're right. We can see more of Cissy expecially in the 5th and 6th books, I'm glad you like her !

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 12:26 AM
Totally Confused
I'm sorry, but I'm am Really new to this, I'm used to downloading from TheSims2.com, but this site has more, but I'm not used to downloading. I can't get it to download correctly. When I try to get it installed to the game it tells me to double click a content package file to install??? I really want to have like ALL OF THESE SIMS!! But I don't know how to download. LoL.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BluFaIry
I'm sorry, but I'm am Really new to this, I'm used to downloading from TheSims2.com, but this site has more, but I'm not used to downloading. I can't get it to download correctly. When I try to get it installed to the game it tells me to double click a content package file to install??? I really want to have like ALL OF THESE SIMS!! But I don't know how to download. LoL.

I'm really sorry but I didn't understand what you mean... Can you explain me again what's wrong with your downloads?_?

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:59 PM
u need to put the files in the download folder if u use WinRAR extract them to downloads folder on double click them and they will show up in your game hope i helped

i cant post a pic so go to my website :) T.H.C.G.
#14 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 10:15 PM
hi, I'm having the same problem. Whenever i click to download i get a message saying "Please Double click a custom content package file to install the content" does anyone know what this means??
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:46 PM
Narcissa is really beautiful! I wish I could download her, but since you've uploaded her I can never get the download to finish downloading. One time I finally found the temporary file and erased it, and I almost finished downloading it. However, my internet messed up, and now I can't find the new temporary file. So I can't download it. *cries*
Can someone please help me?
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 7:33 AM
Gosh, she's so pretty! I wish this was in .zip so I could get her! ( can't download .rar, dangit! )

Never trust a Pirate

-Captain Jack is Back-

~July 2006~
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:36 AM
Default Help
Umm... i had a problem when i downloaded the file. it wouldn't let me extract the file. anyone have any ideas how to fix it? I really love this skin and wish to use it. Thanks
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 9:33 AM
Have you got Winzip? Or Filzip? They should beable to extract them.

Padface!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:13 PM
i used winzip, winrar... the both say that the file is corrupted.. i have tried downloading it many times but still the same thing.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:06 PM
This is deffiently how I pictured her, you did a fab job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:03 PM
I tried to download the file myself but it works fine... Did you try to download WinRar? The program is free and easy to use. Let me know

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 3:48 AM
I have the same problem that typicalloser has. I just downloaded WinRAR again but I already had it. I downloaded something else and it worked fine :/.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 12:23 PM
Ok, guys... I'll put a new Narcissa pack, not-rared, as soon as possible. I hope it'll be fixed this way. Oh, I tried again to dowload and re-install it all, but it works for me. This is strange... You may try to use the Clean Installer... Let me know.

My simworks here @ MTS
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BluFaIry

You have to click 2 times just for .SIMS2PACK files!
When you have a .PACKAGE file, you just have to put this file in the directory below:

My Documments/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads

If the "Downloads" folder don't exists, create it, but, be carefully! You have to put the same name as I write in the directory.

FOR .SIMS2PACK files:

You shouldn't extract the file, only the folder that it comes. Just with a double-click you will install the skin. A new window, with a message, will ask you if you want install the skin or no. If the skin requires a Expansion Pack that you haven't installed, the message from the window will show that you need to have that Expansion Pack installed.

I hope you understand me! I can't speak English in the right form. It's very bad...

Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:06 PM
How do you get the dress that she is wearing in the pictures?
Page 1 of 2