Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Consort's Skin for Heavy Males

by Consort Posted 19th Nov 2005 at 5:50 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2005 at 1:32 AM by Consort : edit

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:30 PM
Thanks, this is great.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:53 PM
I have died and gone to chubby heaven, thank you so much!!!!!
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 2:15 PM
Another step towards a more realistic world. Big Thankyou for the Big Sim!!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 12:58 AM
Testing the age progression between the meshes.
After testing toddler, child and teen stages, the meshes are relatively unchanged from the original meshes. It was nice to see their bodies didn't disappear.

The Adult Stage works perfectly, he stays a big man in the shower. Absolutely no problems there.

However, in the Elder Stage, when the Elder takes a shower, his body becomes completely invisible.

I commend you for keeping the Adult Stage intact. Now, if I could just keep the elder Stage from turning into the disembodied head.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Houndoomer
However, in the Elder Stage, when the Elder takes a shower, his body becomes completely invisible.

now this is a serious bug. Thanks a lot for telling.

can someone else test elders in the shower and tell me if the problem shows up?
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 6:44 AM
Wow, You work fast Consort. I didn't think the skin would be available so fast. I'll see what I get from the elder thing. I'll get back in touch with you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 7:47 PM
Alright the new version should fix the invisible elder bug.
I forgot that i had linked the elders to a different mesh for testing purposes.
Instructor
#9 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 10:21 PM
Good work. I was just about to tell you that my elder vanished in the shower as well. Or at least his body.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:27 AM
This is wonderful, any chance you will extend it to elder and make a chubby teen or even child too? This would make a great genetic set!

Thanks so much, let's see if Grandpa comes back.

Have a great day and thanks again.

Mickey
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 12:47 AM Last edited by Consort : 23rd Nov 2005 at 10:15 PM.
mmahair:
hmm the idea is not too bad...
the chubby kid would be fun... but i dont really know how to make the chubby teenager look teenage and yet chubby...
and you would have to buy extra clothes for them.. hmmm

nice idea in a way.. i think about it

edit:
hehe i tried a fat kid today... very amusing, i thought i share some pics
Screenshots
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 10:25 AM
very nice, thank you, I love this guy!

my familys motto" LEBEN UND LEBEN LASSEN"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 11:45 PM
Would be cool with a genetic set like that! GREAT kid!
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 12:48 AM
Very funny Consort. Having him eating potato chips. It looks like you've made some pretty good progress.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:22 AM
Thank you Sir, job well done.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 4:34 PM
What do you think about a fat toddler? LOL
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 2:47 AM
I think he is just too cute, the fat kid is kind of funny, but real looking, very nice! I think a chub teen would be a challenge, but they are out there, you should see my daughters boyfriend, nice boy, but big belly! Thanks for considering it!

Mickey
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 9:48 AM Last edited by darkpsyfox : 25th Nov 2005 at 2:46 PM.
Could you make some fat kids, toddlers and teens and post it up for downloads? That would be realli nice. =)

Oh and can someone tell me how to use the skin. I searched everywhere on this site, but im bad at searching, so could someone help me?

P.s. I could do with a tutorial on how to make a skin like this =).
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 9:28 PM
Hello Darkpsyfox, you just load the skin into your download folder and choose it when creating a sim. It will make the adult males fat like this guy. That's all there is to it. There is already a tutorial to make this kind of skin in the tutorial section. Have a great day.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 1:03 AM Last edited by darkpsyfox : 26th Nov 2005 at 1:33 PM.
ok thanks, i just found out how to apply the skin and was about to say that =).

Sorry for the bother.

But i still cant find the tutorial. I suppose I am just too thick to find the right one...
Meaybe someone can help put the link here? :iws:

Edit: Ok nevermind. I found out how to use it myself, but I still have a problem with 3D editing... Can someone help me with the joints and animation?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 2:21 PM
Hmmm, i managed to find out how to make the clothes, but everytime i try to make the guy fat, the guy gets totally distorted and looks like a bunch of sticks, with his legs and pants lying on the ground. Anyone knows the reason for this stupid 3D problem?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkpsyfox
Hmmm, i managed to find out how to make the clothes, but everytime i try to make the guy fat, the guy gets totally distorted and looks like a bunch of sticks, with his legs and pants lying on the ground. Anyone knows the reason for this stupid 3D problem?

uhm if you have difficulties creating your own fat meshes then youre in the wrong spot here. This thread is about the download offered above.
Try your luck with a post in the Create section of this forum.

greets Consort
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:32 PM
fantastic job been waiting for a shower proof heavy sims. are you going to create this in other skintones?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 5:58 AM
well it isnt hard to change the skin tone i suppose, as long as he still has the mesh for the top and bottom of his fat guy =)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 8:32 PM
Thanks for this! It's great. sleighill
Page 1 of 2