Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Green outfit for JRock sims

by Sshodan Posted 26th Nov 2005 at 9:28 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 1:01 PM
thankies now the Jrock boyz have a full wardrobe lol hehe ^^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:18 PM
Thank you SO much for making these! :D

I have been modifiying the women's clothes for my JRocker looking Sims but I hate the 'breast' that they have still attached when I change it from Male to Female.

These are perfect!!!

Great work!!! :D
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:09 PM
I really like this style!

Only thing that I find with the short skirt *mesh* when used for males is that there is a gap between the top and the bottom, and it doesn't line up when you look side-on directly... Maybe it doesn't work perfectly for me...

Perhaps I'll make a short-skirt mesh with thigh boots for the guys using the male nude mesh as a base, and that way, there will be no gap, and the legs will be male legs and all will be in proportion... I could possibly pull the waist in a *tad* (still want a MALE shape) so a corset would look better...

*wonders off, thinking*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
I really like this style!

Only thing that I find with the short skirt *mesh* when used for males is that there is a gap between the top and the bottom, and it doesn't line up when you look side-on directly... Maybe it doesn't work perfectly for me...

Perhaps I'll make a short-skirt mesh with thigh boots for the guys using the male nude mesh as a base, and that way, there will be no gap, and the legs will be male legs and all will be in proportion... I could possibly pull the waist in a *tad* (still want a MALE shape) so a corset would look better...

*wonders off, thinking*

That would be wonderful! If you do I’ll be eternally grateful! I’m no good with meshes, so I have to make do with whatever I picked up around…