Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mark the new singer by Neen

by Rock Chick Posted 26th Nov 2005 at 11:08 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2005 at 11:23 PM by Rock Chick

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:45 AM
Geez, I just got through downloading the others and sorting custom content. Perfect timing I guess.

Thanks,

Pcgeekri
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:54 AM
hot!thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:04 AM
I like all of your rock band sims alot! They're simply oozing with sexiness
Great job and thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 11:55 AM
good job !
Wow good job ! I found at least a hansome long hair man who really looks like a MAN :loco: and dont looks like a girl or gay thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:43 PM
Wow, he look great! Hot hot hot! ;D Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:11 PM
Great work

Izinha
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:40 PM
Wow!!!! I love your boys of this band. Have you ever considered about make a whole simphonic of handsome guys? *lol*

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 1:37 AM Last edited by lillizinha : 29th Nov 2005 at 1:49 AM.
WOOOOOOOOWWW!!! He's gorgeous!!!!!!

Just a question... I must have University so I can see his hair in my game?
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 8:25 AM
To Carla.... YES ! I am definately uploading more guys, there's the roadies and friends and all those to do
I am also starting to do some of the 80's , 90's rockers (Axl Rose at the mo ) as there are already so many lovely sim girls being created, I think I will try and balance it out with some elligible bachelors !!!

to Lillizinha ....... Yes I think you need to have Uni for Marks hair to appear, I will try and use meshes that everyone can access for free on here or other sites, if I can possiblyx
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 9:04 AM
Thanks for the answer, Rock Chick! =)
I don't have University... =\ This hair is perfect for him...
Do you know what makes me sadder? This is exactly my boyfriend's hair!
Well... I must buy University!

Btw... I can't stop looking at Mark...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rock Chick
To Carla.... YES ! I am definately uploading more guys, there's the roadies and friends and all those to do
I am also starting to do some of the 80's , 90's rockers (Axl Rose at the mo ) as there are already so many lovely sim girls being created, I think I will try and balance it out with some elligible bachelors !!!

Thank you very much. I'm a 80's girl, I love all those bands... It'll be nice to see them turned into Sims. I gotta download all of them, for sure! You are still my favorite artist for Sims. I'm always looking for new (gorgeous) Sims in your creations page.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Scholar
#13 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 3:28 AM
Very Nice!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:57 AM
You're band guys aren't based off of real band people are they? It's cool if they are, cause they look awesome, and hot, if not hotter than what they really are. Like this one I thought, "Axl Rose". And then Nicky, well, Nikki Sixx.

Your band dudes are hot. I love them.
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lol
You're band guys aren't based off of real band people are they? It's cool if they are, cause they look awesome, and hot, if not hotter than what they really are. Like this one I thought, "Axl Rose". And then Nicky, well, Nikki Sixx.

Your band dudes are hot. I love them.

Thank you for you comments, I kind of based them on a mixture of my own friends mixed in with some various rockstar styles..I am working on real rock stars..axl included (argh he's difficult to do!! ) but I want to do my own hair meshes for them before I release them so they look really exact, suprising how hair really ties it in on some..anyway they are coming as soon as I get meshtools to work on my pc
x cheers
Neen
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:10 AM
WOW!! all your sims are Gorgeous!!! Keep the GREAT job!!! Specially with the guys!! =]
All of them are hot!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th May 2006 at 4:39 PM
Wow, he would be so my type...if he were real.
Thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 6:52 AM
thank you