Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Super Mario stuff...

by OoGaBbErZiCkEoO Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:59 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:33 PM by -Maylin-

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:01 PM
cool thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:22 PM
nice, i never really looked for objects this is the first i saw its awesome.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:25 PM Last edited by asdf : 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:23 PM.
If you plan to make both the mario brothers I feel I must inform you that mario and luigi arent the only brothers there is really four brothers.

It is actually not uncommon for them to be left out as some people even at this period of time still do not know of wario and waluigi.

Wario is the eldest then waluigi is after him then its mario and luigi. I have made sims of all the brothersWARIO, WALUIGI, MARIO, and LUIGI if you wish to take a look.
Attached Images

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asdf
If you plan to make both the mario brothers I feel I must inform you that there is really four brothers. I have made sims of WARIO, WALUIGI, MARIO, and LUIGI if you wish to take a look.

It is actually not uncommon for them to be left out as some people even at this period of time still do not know of wario and waluigi.

Wario is the eldest then waluigi is after him then its mario and luigi.

wow great stuff... i ll look to get some meshes more for this theme, but its hard to find. or you have to pay a lot for it. and i have no money and i ll never get so much money i am sure. so i have to work on free models. to make my own meshes i am not used in it, maybe one time i ll can do it. but at this mom i do my best to get my meshes in my game. i started in october to make stuff like this, i never did it before...and now it makes me much much fun, only to get the great feedback here on mod the sims. it makes me so happy that so much guys like my work... thank you all... :baloons:

.*Oo SaNni oO*.

you like my work?? visit me here

feeEssen
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 7:44 PM
super cute!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 8:02 PM
could you make a yoshi teddy that kids can play with?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 8:17 PM
oh kool i love it i rember mario he was my fav game in the past and i still like him and i got a mario teddy in real life :baloons:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 8:30 PM
cool more mario teddies
I've never heard of waluigi
I've seen wario
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:34 PM
nice work ..downloading now ..!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:16 PM Last edited by asdf : 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:29 PM.
I didnt really expect you all to know who they are. A lot of the mario fans are in the age group of 6-13 most people forget and abandon the mario series after that point. Me personally do not believe there is anything wrong with the mario games. I am well beyond that age group and I still enjoy a game of mario party or mario kart every once in a while.

I usually keep up to date on my games so for those of you who dont know who Wario and Waluigi are or even Mario and luigi for that matter Here is a list of games:

First appearance of each brother:

Donkey kong: MARIOs first apperance (ARCADE)
Mario bros: LUIGIs first apperance (ARCADE)
Wario woods: WARIOs first apperance (NES)
Mario tennis 64: WALUIGIs first apperance (N64)

Games that feature all four of the brothers:

Mario tennis 64 (N64)
Mario party 3 (N64)
Mario party 4 (GC)
Mario party 5 (GC)
Mario party 6 (GC)
Mario party 7 (GC)
Mario power tennis (GC)
Mario baseball (GC)
Mario kart double dash (GC)
Mario Golf toadstool tour (GC)
Mario soccer (GC) this is a new release I am sure hes in it since it is a mario sports game but there is a very very and I am talking very slim chance he may not be.
and last but not least
THE SIMS2 (PC) download them here

OoGaBbErZiCkEoO If your not too good with meshes I can make static meshes for you. If you promise to make the rest of the brothers as dolls I can provide the mesh of them all for you. All you have to do is place the bones in them. Once I do mesh them They will be placed in my mesh thread.

Do you see the sentance in my signature that reads

"creators/modders Free meshes by me now available for you to use."

That sentance is really a link to the meshes I have provided for modders to freely use within their own projects. I have a few requests for items that I would like made with the provided meshes within this thread but it is up to the modder to fulfill the request or not. They can still use the mesh for their own projects regardless of request completion. For anyone who chooses to correctly complete one of my requests I will feel inclined to fulfill just about any mesh request they may have.

Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:05 AM
Default Not Quite, But Close
Quote: Originally posted by asdf
If you plan to make both the mario brothers I feel I must inform you that mario and luigi arent the only brothers there is really four brothers.

Wario is the eldest then waluigi is after him then its mario and luigi. I have made sims of all the brothersWARIO, WALUIGI, MARIO, and LUIGI if you wish to take a look.

Close, but Wario and Waluigi, against popular belief, are in no way related to Mario and Luigi. Think of them more as "Dopplegangers", or rivals. Man, I'm such a nerd.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:06 AM
I miss playing Mario.
I played it on super nintendo and I played it on N64.
All I have now is a ps2 and I guess they don't make Mario for it because I can't find any.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 1:06 AM
Man i guess nobody likes yoshi
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:31 AM Last edited by asdf : 4th Dec 2005 at 3:53 AM.
NINTENDO actually made a reference to them being brothers. In either Mario party 4 or 5 there is a volleyball mini game that you earn and when you place two of the brothers on the same team they get these team titles automatically handed to them.

Wario and Waluigi: Wicked Bros.
Wario and Mario: Alter Egos
Wario and Luigi: Unloving Bros.
Waluigi and Mario: Pseudo Bros.
Waluigi and Luigi: Unlikely Bros.
Mario and Luigi: Mario Bros.

Look at the results of the team names If WARIO + LUIGI = BROS and WALUIGI + MARIO = BROS and if WARIO + WALUIGI = BROS. We already know that WARIO and WALUIGI are brothers and with waluigi being related to mario and wario being related to luigi and the fact that we know that mario and luigi are brothers shows that they are all related and thus confirms that THEY ARE ALL INDEED BROTHERS.

Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:47 AM
[QUOTE=asdf]Floatcode1

Wario and Waluigi: Wicked Bros.
Wario and Mario: Alter Egos
Wario and Luigi: Unloving Bros.
Waluigi and Mario: Pseudo Bros.
Waluigi and Luigi: Unlikely Bros.
Mario and Luigi: Mario Bros.

QUOTE]

I know perfectly well about those, and you sort of just added examples to my side.

1. Wario and Mario: Alter Egos. This gives no indication of them being brothers, but rather that they are indeed, alter egos, i.e. Wario is a "doppleganger."

2. Wario and Luigi: Unloving Bros. This doesn't mean to say that they are brothers to eachoter, but just brothers that get no love.

3. Waluigi and Mario: Pseudo Bros. I like this one, because if you know your big-boy words, you'd know that Pseudo means "fake". So, "Waluigi and Mario: Fake Bros."

4. Waluigi and Luigi: Unlikely Bros. Indeed, it is unlikely that they're bros.

So, if anything, this shows that they aren't brothers, if anything. Luigi and Mario are brothers, and Wario and Waluigi aren't even brothers to eachother.
So, Mario and Luigi= Brothers who are unrelated to Wario or Waluigi.
And, Waluigi and Wario= Friends. They are not Mario Bros.

And Nintendo (Super Smash Bros. Melee) Quotes:

Wario is said to have been Mario's arch-rival since childhood. Perpetually jealous of Mario's fame and success, Wario's entire life is devoted to one-upping the acheivements of his nemesis. Wario's greed and love of material possessions have put him on a never-ending treasure hunt, and he repeatedly travels to faraway lands with the intent to plunder and pillage everything in sight. Wario has a friend named Waluigi, but the rest of his origins are unknown. This is because the Wario character was not created by Shigeru Miyamoto, and thus has not appeared in any "normal" Mario games.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:32 AM
All this talk from Mario geeks, and still it's not been pointed out that this, in fact, isn't a Toad teddy, but just a mushroom.
Still, I love both of these, and they are definately getting downloaded
I don't even play toddlers often, they just sit in rooms as decoration

Still, a Yoshi teddy would be super-fantastic :D
#18 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:32 PM
I'm such a huge nintendofangirl, I love it! I agree that a Yoshi teddy would be much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 6:42 PM
Wow this is great can u please make princess peachas doll please please please.
Instructor
#20 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 11:22 PM
Really lovely ... and funny Thanks!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:26 AM
i played your toys in my game and they appeared a bit big ...they were almost twice as tall and big as my toddlers ..is that the way you wanted them to be? ...i think they should be a big smaller
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:11 AM
These are most defently quite awsome, I do hope that you do make a Yoshi teddy in the future as well.
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:36 PM
What's with you and great- super- ober cute teddy- thingyers!?!?!

thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:56 PM
please make luigi and bowser and yoshi and princess toadstool and little toad!!! i love em all *faints*
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:08 PM
I love all your items! Thank-you so much for sharing them! :wave:
Page 1 of 2