Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh: "Colours" Painting

by justmoi Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:08 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:23 AM by justmoi : Nightlife is definitely required.

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:07 PM
Gorgeous paintings; can`t wait to try them in the game :-)
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:14 AM
Oh, this is a great size I think, a little in between big and small, looks very nice.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:43 PM
Thank you for another great painting mesh!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:48 PM
Perfect job again, justmoi! Thanks!

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:59 PM
justmoi, I just tested the paintings. I've a clean original version installed, and this paintings doesn't shows up. So, I think, an EP-object clone just working with that EP (or higher, an Uni-object maybe working in the Nightlife, but it's not sure, as I know the Maxis-staff - it's like Microsoft:D).

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Credence_The_Hun
justmoi, I just tested the paintings. I've a clean original version installed, and this paintings doesn't shows up. So, I think, an EP-object clone just working with that EP (or higher, an Uni-object maybe working in the Nightlife, but it's not sure, as I know the Maxis-staff - it's like Microsoft:D).

Thanks for letting me know. I also tested it tonight on a clean install of the original game on my laptop and these paintings don't appear. I guess since I used a Nightlife painting they'll only be available for people with Nightlife installed. I might make another similar mesh but pay attention to which base object I use this time. :dolt:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 9:45 AM
Thank you! It's perfect! Hangs centred above sofas and beds, big enough to see clearly, but fits nicely above furniture. I've done some recolours and they were a dream to make, look wonderful in-game. Its a shape I've been waiting for for a long time, and the frame is a bonus!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cathybear
Thank you! It's perfect! Hangs centred above sofas and beds, big enough to see clearly, but fits nicely above furniture. I've done some recolours and they were a dream to make, look wonderful in-game. Its a shape I've been waiting for for a long time, and the frame is a bonus!

Oh do post your recolours - I'd love to see them.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Instructor
#10 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:27 PM
More great work!

Thank you.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 7:42 AM
Hi JustMoi:

Thank You for the mesh and the lovely picture recolours. With a weakness for pictures and paintings you have satisfied the emptiness of my Sims' homes and my weakness.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:31 PM
Thank you everyone! I hope I've provided your Sims' with enough beautiful artwork to liven their homes.