Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bellatrix Black Lestrange (from Harry Potter books)

by Maki_channn Posted 4th Dec 2005 at 5:42 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:25 PM
Hey, she looks just like i imagine - good work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:40 PM
Beautiful Maki, thank you.
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:50 PM
Interesting.. She looks like the person in the book. The one who belongs in the nuthouse.

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:15 PM
Nice! I will add her and Narcissa to my list of HP characters on Tonks' thread

(It's so much more fun making lesser-known characters...)

Hehe... maybe all the villains should live together! And someone could make them all black robes with hoods
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:41 PM
I think she looks great! I don't think the lips are to big, nor do I think the nose too long. Thanx for sharing her with us!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 12:23 AM
very nice
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:33 AM
I imaginied her older and uglier, but I like this version
Cult Leader
#9 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:51 AM
Very nice job, can't wait to see Narcissa, she's my fav.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 6:32 AM
She's wonderful! All I need to do is slap on a dark circles under the eyes face paint I have and she'll be perfect.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:02 PM Last edited by Sirah : 5th Dec 2005 at 1:04 PM. Reason: brainblackout
Default Great work!
Very beautiful. Looks properly evil, too!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:05 PM
I had a little problem downloading her, but she was worth re-downloading! she's so lovely... and the dress definitely suits her character (although I really have no idea how she should look like). oh, so lovely! - so much prettier than how I imagined her to be!!! (and yes, I too, thought she's supposed to be old and sorta decaying - or simply put - wasted).

I'm in-love with villainous characters,
maybe you could make more villains for us... what do you say? Hmm? - kidding.
lovely work! keep making more sims!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:16 PM
Normally I'd download her just to kill her off considering what she DID. But your Bellatrix looks too awesome to kill..... straight away. Hahaha. Nah, great job!
The "Harry Potter" books are awesome.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:35 PM
Thank you all for the nice comments ^___^
I forgot to say that this Bellatrix version is BEFORE Azkaban, when (I suppose) she lived with her sisters. In my game infact I make her more sick and decaying after her wedding and other stuffs (LOL)!

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Violet_Placebo
Very nice job, can't wait to see Narcissa, she's my fav.

Thank you, dear! Anyway, Narcissa is already online, you can find her in my page. (Too lazy to link it, lmao)

My simworks here @ MTS
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 2:17 PM
wow! she looks just like I imagined her! thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 4:31 PM
Great work! I mean it! It looks just how I imagine her!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:03 PM
Wow she looks great! I love her downloading now. I'll put her with Cissy and she waht happens! Thanks for sharing. Your so talented!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowboarding_freak
I imaginied her older and uglier, but I like this version
Yeah, me too. I think that after 14 years in prison you change a little bit but I can use her as Bellatrix before Askaban.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 7:19 PM
She's really bautiful, but I never thought she would wear rad, more likely something dark. And no, her nose isn't too long. By the way, you all ready have made Narcissa and now Bella, so are you going to make Andromeda too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Meliyan
She's really bautiful, but I never thought she would wear rad, more likely something dark. And no, her nose isn't too long. By the way, you all ready have made Narcissa and now Bella, so are you going to make Andromeda too?

Yep, I'm working on Andromeda Obviously she will come totally from my imagination... Rowling never descripted her in any book ! I think too she must wear black, but I haven't some black outfit in style with this charachter but the one used on Narcissa... I hope to find some good dress later ^_^

Thank you all!! :elephant:

My simworks here @ MTS
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:37 PM
Exactly what I thought of! Beautiful and I expect that other woman to be Narcissa, isn't it?

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bratt_sniper
Exactly what I thought of! Beautiful and I expect that other woman to be Narcissa, isn't it?

Yep! You can find her, Andromeda and Tonks in my page (look @ the signature ). Thank you all !

My simworks here @ MTS
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:19 PM
hmm the link to the hair doesnt seem to be working :/
great sim btw! :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:41 AM
the hair link isnt working
Page 1 of 2