Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project - Teens Add-on

by Warlokk Posted 5th Dec 2005 at 4:27 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2005 at 5:39 AM by Warlokk

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:01 AM
Wonderful, thank you!
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:07 AM Last edited by jacciinatl : 5th Dec 2005 at 5:25 AM.
You Rawk, but I want to be clear as usual, will these work with the skintones we have already converted in body shop or do I need to redo them to include these? Never mind I just reread your post. I'm such a dink sometimes
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:49 AM
Yep, I'm afraid you'll have to redo them, to add the references to the new meshes. Fortunately if/when I update the meshes themselves, they'll affect all the skins made with them too. That's my plan whenever I get the hi-poly meshes working, is to use the same MESH package with an updated mesh inside, to replace the old one.
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:52 AM
Thank you for getting back to me. I have body shop loading will take forever LOL so I can do that. Again thanks so much for all of your hard work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:26 AM
cool bro, another great job. my teens will look more sexier now. thx a lot.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:45 AM
So if im understanding right from whats said so far, these sets dont update the current adult variety and that existing customised skins using the variety meshes need to be redone to include the teen variety?

Great work btw!
Inventor
#8 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:00 AM
I can't wait to have the time to test these out in my game. Thank you.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:17 PM
RisingSun-- Exactly. These will replace my original skintones, the Tan Barbie ones, but that's it, unfortunately.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:27 PM
Thank you Warlokk for this hard Work,amazing thanks thanks thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 10:32 PM
Thanks!
:jaw: :bow: Thank you so much, you have answered all our dreams . . . I guess I'm OCD about consistency . . . Now we can have sims that grow up looking the same teens as adults! Yahoo. :bandit: Now it's off to put skins on these guys. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 10:08 AM
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, and before I forget, thankyou!

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:43 AM
Èìÿ: Warlokk---------------------------------------------------------floating headWarlokk_SknEnh36D-28-ïîâîðîò 38When â ÆÈÐÅ!!!!! ß "ïîïëàâàë ãîëîâó" êîãäà îíè â äóøå.Ïðè ïîâîðîòå â ïðèñòóïå -íå "ïîïëàâàâøåå ãîëîâà" Íà âñåì îòäûõå Warlokk_Skn íå "ïîïëàâàâøåì ãîëîâà"
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:34 AM
Wow I have no idea what most of that says... but if you're getting a floating head, you didn't download the meshes. You need these and the ones from the original project for it to work, like I said.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:25 AM
Warlokk, Has anyone made a nude clothing set for these yet, like Dushenka or Topcatdk had done for adults? Their invisible clothing sets made it very easy for novice simmers to place various skin tones to your great meshes. BTW Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for all your excellent work. I am amazed at how amazing my sim females look these days. There are a few skin tones I have that seem to be made just for your meshes and together they are very hot. Keep up the great work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 7:20 AM
I don't believe so, but I haven't finished the full-body nude meshes yet, which is often what's used. Nude tops and bottoms can be easily created though, by simply blacking out the alpha in the default textures and reimporting with Bodyshop.

I'm glad you're enjoying the set... I have a ways to go before I'll consider it finished, but I'm still enjoying making them, as time allows.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:30 AM
If i had the female to with the curvy mesh shape have a female baby, will the baby grow up to have the same curvy shape through genetics? Or do i have to download the mesh again for her too?
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 2:54 AM
As far as I know, the genetics will have a 50/50 chance of transferring to a child, like any other skintone if one parent is using it. If you use the skintone with both parents it should have 100% chance. I haven't tested it yet, but others have and I'm pretty sure it worked.

Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 8:45 PM
Okay, thanx. Btw, you do really good body meshes. I hated the regular up-and-down shape they had. It didn't look lady-like.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 6:09 AM
Awesome job! I too would like to find clothes for these meshes. I have no idea how to do it myself, so any help either in who could do it or how to convert the meshes into a swimsuit or nude would be cool!
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 2:44 PM
I still need to do the full-body nude meshes for this, for the underwear and swimsuit outfits as well as skintight normal outfits. I should have it done soon, but not sure exactly when.

Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:07 PM
NOOOOO!!!! not more converting!!!!! I think my poor computer is going to explode!!!!
(has anyone made a utility for converting so I don't have to sit there (takes about two hours of processing to convert all the shapes to one color. . .)

umm yes, and Warlokk rules.
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 5:02 PM
Believe me, I feel your pain... I just finished deciding which set of skintones I want to convert, and exported all the textures (Allen Ackbar's V3 skintones, if anyone's interested). I haven't even started the process of converting them to my shapes yet, but all the parts are there.

At least for this add-on, you only have to worry about the larger sizes... :D

Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:26 AM
yeah go warlokk!
iron maiden rocks dude
oh yeah great stuff ur doing buddy
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 4:51 AM
I am curious because i have downloaded all the other required meshes, but i am slightly confused. For Adult i am using the 38DD-28-34 and in undies and sleepwear i have got nude versions for both(which i just blacked out the alpha in photoshop), and this is what i would like for teens, but nothing is showing up even with clothes on, help....:D
Page 1 of 2