Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK Sexy Vinyl Pants & Top :Q3tbo Mesh

by Knightskykyte Posted 8th Dec 2005 at 12:54 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2005 at 5:32 AM by Knightskykyte

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 3:55 PM
ah so sexy, thanks this is hot! :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:02 PM
Sweet! very good work as always, Knightskykyte!!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 6:41 PM
Oh very nice indeedy KSK.....outstanding as always

Chris XxX

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 10:48 PM
Thankyou all for the feedback!

It's a real buzz for me to see two of the most awesome creators of sexy male sims stuff who I admire the work of to be the first ones to comment!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:40 AM
Another super outfit for the rockers.Thank you Knight,very good work.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 12:53 AM
Thank you for bringing another great outfit for our cuties, Knightskykyte. There really is a shortage of clothing for men in the sims world, and I always grab your creations as soon as I learn of them.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Cult Leader
#8 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:43 AM
Very hot, thanx
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:34 AM
thank you, I wish I could do so great things :<
but I'm not so good :<

And you.... look at this - this is just great!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Insaniya
I wish I could do so great things :<
but I'm not so good :<

You think you're not so good? C'mon, look at my very first clothing posting here on MTS2 (HORRIBLE! I should take them down, but they are a good reminder).

I'm sure you could do great things, it only takes practice, anyone can do it. I bet you'd be surprised at what you can do! Give it a try, and so long as you're having fun, keep going!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 8:08 PM
mmm yummy...Thanks!!

+ElinazarieL+ \/^-^-^\/ The Countess of Midnight
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:41 AM
OH yes!! Oh how I love wet shiny things!! errmmm...on my male sims!!! Thanks so much for your hard work KSK!! I love your stuff!!!

I...will never be a memory.
#13 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:17 PM
Ksk,
Brilliant work once again, i love your work, it's soooo hot! Any chance of making this stuff available for teens, young adults and having re-colours? (silver, red, gold, white) Thinks for the clothing, 8 sims are already wearing them, and some more will be.
Keep it the emazing work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gotenks_3001
Ksk,
Brilliant work once again, i love your work, it's soooo hot! Any chance of making this stuff available for teens, young adults and having re-colours? (silver, red, gold, white) Thinks for the clothing, 8 sims are already wearing them, and some more will be.
Keep it the emazing work!

Oh... I thought it worked for young adults... I'll have to check that. Give it a try, most of my stuff comes up for YA's aswell, but I may have stuffed up this time *sheepish grin*

More colors? Hmm.... let me think that one over.

Ach, for teens, I admit, I've been horribly neglectful, since it's just more work to me (I'm lazy) and I tend to focus more on adult guys (my bad). I tend to make stuff only when I want something highly specific that nobody else has already made exactly how I want it (I'm fussy, as well as LAZY).

If anyone would like to see *any* of my creations converted to teen males only, please, you are most welcome to adapt these skins to fit properly on a teen mesh. I don't care where you post as long as you post on MTS2 aswell, or if you mention me or not, I only ask that you *MAKE THE SEAMS LINE UP*. Thankyou. :P

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte
Oh... I thought it worked for young adults... I'll have to check that. Give it a try, most of my stuff comes up for YA's aswell, but I may have stuffed up this time *sheepish grin*

More colors? Hmm.... let me think that one over.

Ach, for teens, I admit, I've been horribly neglectful, since it's just more work to me (I'm lazy) and I tend to focus more on adult guys (my bad). I tend to make stuff only when I want something highly specific that nobody else has already made exactly how I want it (I'm fussy, as well as LAZY).

If anyone would like to see *any* of my creations converted to teen males only, please, you are most welcome to adapt these skins to fit properly on a teen mesh. I don't care where you post as long as you post on MTS2 aswell, or if you mention me or not, I only ask that you *MAKE THE SEAMS LINE UP*. Thankyou. :P

KSK,
Soz, i just assumed that they would be for adults only, i never checked for YA. So sorry. Well, thanks for having a thought over recolours and thanks for giving people permission to convert them for teenagers. I know what you mean about focusing on adult guys, i prefer the adult age group myself.
thanks for the reply
gotenks_3001
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:38 AM
I love this ^_^ you make great clothes for the guys in our games.

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..