Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gackt (New)

by Sshodan Posted 9th Dec 2005 at 5:14 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:26 AM
This is so awesome! I love Gackt! (^ ^)~*

[COLOR=Magenta]If I had a dollar for everytime I had sixty-eight cents, I'd be Canada.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]
-Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd-
[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]
NOTE: To anyone who wants it, you can get the file that allows you to buy reward objects, job and aspiration! Just ask me about it, and I'll give!
[/COLOR]
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:43 AM
This version of Gackt is so lovely. You got all the facial details spot on. All your sims are just magnifcent and they clearly show the work you put into them. I look forward to seeing more sims from you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:02 AM
I absolutely LOVE Gackt!! I tried to make him in m neighborhood, but he didn't look right. Yours is excelent!! Now I can actually feel like Gackt is in my sim neighborhood. Thank you SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:06 AM
Wow he looks pretty, Gackt-san ^o^
Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:55 AM
I love all your Sims....but I love this one and Miyavi most of all, yum yum. thanks

GeT a GuN,
ShOoT aWaY sHoOt AwAy YuUkAn
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:13 AM
Great job! Wow!!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:14 PM
Again, we do the same thing. ^_^ Just like our Hydes. lol! Awesome, awesome work, Sshodan. I love your new Gackt! *hugs*
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 2:03 PM
I love the way you made his eyes!!! Really captured his expression! (Or lack of! He is so cool! )

Fabulous Gackt-san! :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:40 PM
Oops she did it again ^^ just kidding i love your J-Rock/ Visu Skins thanxs a bunch for this great gackt-san ^.^!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:42 PM
Yeah, i may be dumb, but anyway. Who´s Gackt? :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Choca
Yeah, i may be dumb, but anyway. Who´s Gackt? :D

http://www.fiyaa.com/gackt/info/basic.php - A good explanation
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 3:49 AM
Mmmm Gackt....teehee...yes very nice. Best one ive seen so far! Thank you!
#14 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM
Omg. That sim is PERFECT. I love it sooo much *_*

It's being weird for me though, because when I downloaded it it installed all the custom content but it's not downloading the sim... I can't find it anywhere. Weird.
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:43 AM
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gackt!!! GACKT! Let me kiss you!!!

THANKS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I love him! :uber:

NO MR. BUTTERFLY DONT GO TO THE FAN! *chopping sound and guts go everywhere* NO MR BUTTERFLY! WHY?!

LETS MAKE A GRAVE! *digs whole and put a little toomstone that says 'here lies Mr Butterfy, the most bootyful purrtyful butterfly ever* HE LIVED A GOOD LIFE! *wipes away tear*...LOOK A GRASSHOPPER!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 2:33 AM
As of 3-13-06, the hair mesh is down. ^^

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:20 PM
Since the mesh is down I made a replasment:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=141223
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:44 AM
Wow this is a sexy Gackt you have here! And since I can't have the real Gackt this wonderful sim will do! Domo arigatou gozaimasu Sshodan-san!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 1:03 PM
So awesome!! It really looks like him, very very good job! Thank you so much!!!<333333333333333333333333