Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Skeleton Clothe Pack V1.1 (Ready for Recolors)

by Drachenfels Posted 9th Dec 2005 at 10:51 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2005 at 6:38 PM by Drachenfels : Restrukture and Update

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 11:00 PM
Wow O.o
Cool!

"The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Monophobia by Moi dix Mois
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:00 AM
This stuff is so freakish you just have to love it!

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:19 AM
Did you manage to make the pregnant skeleton mesh apply only to skeletons and not overwrite all pregnant sims?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 12:19 AM
Way to Go!! Keep them coming!

Kiss me! I'm Irish
Banned
#6 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:14 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH-Hugh!!!!!!!!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I have dowlnloaded every pack you have made. Every time I went on this site, I always looked for another one of your packs to download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:56 AM
So just to see if I got it...the two files from the skin pack and these three make the entire set?

What about that maternity clothing pack? Is that included in this set?

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 9:33 AM Last edited by Drachenfels : 10th Dec 2005 at 9:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FredDoolie
So just to see if I got it...the two files from the skin pack and these three make the entire set?

What about that maternity clothing pack? Is that included in this set?

Yes. The 2 Files from the Skin Pack build the Basics to have Skeletons in Game. The 3 Files here needed to have more than the rare Bone Clothe for them. The Maternity Pack is not included in these 5 Files as it is a Default replacement and will overwrite all Maternity Clothe. The Maternity Pack is only for Installing when you actual have a Pregnant Skeleton.

Quote: Originally posted by PrivateSim
Did you manage to make the pregnant skeleton mesh apply only to skeletons and not overwrite all pregnant sims?

I tried all ways that looks posible to me. But at the moment the replacement is the only real working Way. I know its not very Userfriendly to install and deinstall Packs when needed. :sorry:

I hope with the extracted Meshes and this Thread for further Updates we will get now some nice Recolores
One Known Proplem when working with Body Shop for Recolors. The Preview in Body Shop is most time not usefull because BodyShop use normal Models instead of Skeletons. But this dont mess up the Stuff you Recolor.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 10:12 AM
I LOVE your skeletons! :D

"Save it, we forgot the ring bearer!"
Instructor
#10 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 11:37 AM
i have sims 2 game at my laptop but my wireless card is broken and i must wait to i get a new
so i must have to i get the wireless card before i can download it

Unauthorized incoming post!
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:33 PM
Cool. Your skeletons are always getting better. Can we now make clothes for all different suits i.e. formal, pjs, swimwear?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KBienng
Cool. Your skeletons are always getting better. Can we now make clothes for all different suits i.e. formal, pjs, swimwear?

Yes now i found a Way for that. The Teen Femal Formal Dress and the Adult Female PJ is only a begining I will convert more Meshes for the Skeletons in the Future. PM me your Requests for specific MESHES. But i cant promise that all Request can be done. I will try my best as allways.
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:48 PM
Wait...
I'm consfused...
Does this mean the skeleton can be covered by other clothing or that it's possible to combine them? :wtf2: :confused:

Please explain a bit more clearly...

Thanks

PS: If I dont want the pregnant skeleton what should I NOT download?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by voytkostudios
Wait...
I'm consfused...
Does this mean the skeleton can be covered by other clothing or that it's possible to combine them? :wtf2: :confused:

Please explain a bit more clearly...

Thanks

PS: If I dont want the pregnant skeleton what should I NOT download?

The Maternity Clothe is NOT included in this Thread. You can download all Clothe from here. The Maternity Clothe is on his own Thread here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=109258.

Only the Clothe from the CLOTHE-drachis-complete-2Part-Set.zip can be combined with normal Clothe. This Package Contains Every Day Top and Every Day Bottom CLothe. The Top Clothe that contain the Skeleton can be combined with some of the normal Bottom Clothe without alteration. All other Packages are Clothe special altered for the Skeleton and cant be combined.

I hope that explains it a bit better for you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM
it looks like nicole richie!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 9:32 PM
thanks !
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:03 PM
lovely stuff as usual! My little skeleton family are going to love these!
one question...
why do all your female skeletons still have boobs when they are clothed?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weenerbunny
lovely stuff as usual! My little skeleton family are going to love these!
one question...
why do all your female skeletons still have boobs when they are clothed?

I removed the boobs only in the mesh. As im poor in Texturing i didnt removed them in the Textures. Perhaps someone can do some better recolores without boobs.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:23 AM
I think i did something wrong...when i use the skeleton skin it only shows up if i use the whole skeleton outfit included with the original package otherwise he's invisible or the skin looks odd...

Competing with other people, getting in their faces, and saying "ha ha, i'm better than you" is part of life.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:36 AM
Btw, when i use the universal top or bottom included in this package it doesn't work either. he's just invisible.

Competing with other people, getting in their faces, and saying "ha ha, i'm better than you" is part of life.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zero146
Btw, when i use the universal top or bottom included in this package it doesn't work either. he's just invisible.

Did you Download both (MESH and Clothe) Packages. Your trouble sounds like that you missed to dl and install the MESH - Packages for Clothe you want to use.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 7:14 PM
Do you not made skeletons anymore?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 7:42 PM
I have one problem. When i try to have one of these skellington sims get a job it will crash the game.
Instructor
#24 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:38 AM
Great work!