Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nightmare Before Chrismas Nursery Set

by sinthetickrush Posted 11th Dec 2005 at 10:53 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 10:58 PM
this is great- thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:13 PM
This set is AWESOME! I love it!
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:21 PM
Is it just me or will the thumbnail not enlarge? Is that the biggest picture you have?

Oh well, looks good from afar so I will say yay and do a dance. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 12:32 AM
Aww! How adorable!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:36 AM
Awesome!!!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:15 AM
My favourite movie, thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:23 AM
OO, I'm excited to try this out! I'm a sucker for new crib linings! =D
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:55 AM
Thanks, me likey
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 9:41 AM
yeay!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:10 PM
haha, this is so perfect for a few of my sim families. and i love nightmare before christmas stuff so thanks! if i ever have kids, i want this set.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 3:18 PM
AAAAAAH thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!
I'm such a tim Burton and Nightmare Before Christmas fan, you don;t know how happy you have made me!!!
do you think you could do a bedroom with the Corpse Bride theme for me later on? It would be so much appreciated!!!!!!! :valentine
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 7:30 PM
I second the person above me, about the Corpse Bride theme! That'd be awesome. But this is too cute, thank you so much
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th May 2006 at 12:12 AM
Dude, this rocks so hard that I can't even say. I had to press my hand firmly to my mouth to suppress a shriek. I agree completely that a Corpse Bride theme would also be awesome. Be sure to include those cute little corpse kids and General Wellington and Bonesapart!

It always makes me wonder when someone nearly rips my hair out with carpenter tape and then laughs their little head off as I yelp in pain.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scorching Angel
AAAAAAH thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!
I'm such a tim Burton and Nightmare Before Christmas fan, you don;t know how happy you have made me!!!
do you think you could do a bedroom with the Corpse Bride theme for me later on? It would be so much appreciated!!!!!!! :valentine

HEY i'm a bigger fan! I saw It LIVE AT FLORIDA!!!! Anyway,THAT COT and stuff is perfet to rays Jack and Sallys Kids!

My world is coverd by the dead!