Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rumah Modern Tropis Panjang

by Deathschyte Posted 14th Dec 2005 at 5:55 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:16 AM by Deathschyte

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 10:25 PM
Its different and modern. Very nice design.

Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:58 PM
It's beautiful. Thanks! Beautiful houses are always welcome to people who doesn't like to build like me.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 1:20 AM
Wow, this house is so modern I would label it post-modern. BTW this is my first post. Within a few days I will probably have a lot or 2 up. Good Job on your house.
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 2:37 AM
i love your houses
but i can't use them in my game because of the terrain level changes. i get the most horrible glitch in neighbourhood view and i thought i could live with it at first but time has proved me wrong
still, i think they are lovely and just wanted to say that you are very talented amd creative
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nitsuj
Wow, this house is so modern I would label it post-modern. BTW this is my first post. Within a few days I will probably have a lot or 2 up. Good Job on your house.

thanks dude...! ...and i look forward for your post...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:58 AM Last edited by Deathschyte : 15th Dec 2005 at 4:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by anelca
i love your houses
but i can't use them in my game because of the terrain level changes. i get the most horrible glitch in neighbourhood view and i thought i could live with it at first but time has proved me wrong
still, i think they are lovely and just wanted to say that you are very talented amd creative

thanks...i'ts true the terrain level changed...and i changed it with standard maxis tools...so i'm sure it can be used by anyone on any PC...i tried my self on my sis's PC...and it work just fine...the glitch you see in neighbourhood mode is a normal...you had nothing to worry about it...if you prefer house with flat terrain...please try Rumah Kotak...i'll post it today...:D...thanks again...
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:32 AM
cool...makin keren bro...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zhi_pite
cool...makin keren bro...

hahahahahahahaha....ada temen 'sekampung halaman' nih...thanks juga bro'...:D
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:03 PM
Love it!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 5:34 PM
I love your house! But I cannot for the life of me find that fence on the Honey B website (I kind of get lost on there!)... anyone know *specifically* where to look/click to find it? Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:44 PM
Rumah Bagus!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 9:01 PM
very nice house :wowsers: thanks for sharing
Scholar
#14 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deathschyte
thanks...i'ts true the terrain level changed...and i changed it with standard maxis tools...so i'm sure it can be used by anyone on any PC...i tried my self on my sis's PC...and it work just fine...the glitch you see in neighbourhood mode is a normal...you had nothing to worry about it...if you prefer house with flat terrain...please try Rumah Kotak...i'll post it today...:D...thanks again...

oh i'm glad someone knows what i am talking about didn't realise it was normal as i thought i was the only one to get it.....a flooding look and a large green triangular shape emanating from the lot into the sky
i have changed the terrain on some lots but doesn't always work and if it doesn't i regrettably have to delete the house but i will d/load this and try with it
have d/loaded and about to install the Rumah Kotak
Scholar
#15 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zaclover
I love your house! But I cannot for the life of me find that fence on the Honey B website (I kind of get lost on there!)... anyone know *specifically* where to look/click to find it? Thanks!

HoneyB has also posted this set here @ MTS2

find it here
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jonesi
HoneyB has also posted this set here @ MTS2

find it here

thanks a lot jonesi...:D...that's would help so much...
Forum Resident
#17 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 11:28 AM
Wow, just the very house I want ! - you know when I win the Lottery, move to Australia & retire. Ho hum tum te tum - back to reality, thanks for sharing

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 7:05 PM
uuummm...did anyone know the link to download the car in my house...??...yup...the one on the picture...the white one...i'm kinda forgot the link...please let me know...i'll appreciated it so much...thanks...:D
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 8:04 PM
Wow, you are very talented. You always make beautiful houses. Thank you. And keep the good work
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 8:47 PM
Is anyone having problems with the game crashing? Every time I go to the lot catalog in the game and try to click on the house, my game freezes and then crashes. Any ideas why?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zaclover
Is anyone having problems with the game crashing? Every time I go to the lot catalog in the game and try to click on the house, my game freezes and then crashes. Any ideas why?

...wha'...?...are you serious...?...do you have Nightlife EP...?...cause' the house need that EP...your story remind me when i tried to install great house from hony and jonesi...at that time i've only university EP...and it's crash everytime i click the house in house bin !!!...after i instaled Nightlife EP...the houses run just fine...hope this would help...
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:16 PM
Oh, yeah, I don't have Nightlife. I thought it was just compatible with Nightlife, I didn't realize it needed it to run. That's probably it. I'm getting it soon, though. Thanks!
#23 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deathschyte
uuummm...did anyone know the link to download the car in my house...??...yup...the one on the picture...the white one...i'm kinda forgot the link...please let me know...i'll appreciated it so much...thanks...:D

Here is the link to the car...

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...=NIGHTLIFE+CARS
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HoneySlim323
Here is the link to the car...

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...=NIGHTLIFE+CARS

waw...thanks a lot HoneySlim323...:D
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:53 AM
I want to live in such a house!Thank you!!
Page 1 of 2