Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ink Me

by Starangel13 Posted 15th Dec 2005 at 3:31 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 2:11 PM
This is the 3rd skin of yours I downloaded. I love them!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:39 PM
great work. Cant wait to make a punk-rawk family full of tats with it. thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:15 PM
This is exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you.
Inventor
#5 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 10:58 PM
Oooo these are fab, I love how the adults have the same as the teens but with a few more like they've added to them as they got older :thumb:

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:12 PM
If I can ask...where do you get the graphics from to make these tattoos??...or do you just draw them yourself?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by selfmadequeen
If I can ask...where do you get the graphics from to make these tattoos??...or do you just draw them yourself?

I usually search for tattoo designs online; then modify them to be a different color or shape to work better for the sims. I spend a lot of time searching google, lol.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:36 PM
I love the designs of the tattoo's, real cool. thanx.
#9 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 12:41 PM
I love tattoo so much~~
thanks~
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 9:51 PM
whats happening?
i download the skin and i click on the skin in the game... yours... and it says that they have that skin.. but it doenst show the tatoos?....
and now its been doing that for all the skins i have.....
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th May 2006 at 9:47 PM
have you downloaded the colour enable package by Numenor? The link is just below the download file.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2006 at 7:52 AM
plz HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP i suck at skinning but
[QUOTE=PearDrops] I love how the adults have come along w/ the tatts. ANY chance in letting us have some women with tactful but tribal tatts too? bot warlokk bosy, just reg. (a nice PUSHUP bra would be awesome)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHH and dont forget the piercings! plz

xox Rainie
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st May 2006 at 11:15 AM
sweet skins
AWSOME SKIN I LOVE IT! it's pretty cool and my sims wear it all the time. u rock!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 1:26 PM
Hmm, not bad, but I'd try to make them less black, because they look artificial that way...

anyway
I allways like some competition