Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Art from PC-game Still Life

by paigeturnersims Posted 17th Dec 2005 at 1:49 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2009 at 4:44 PM by paigeturnersims

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 2:21 PM
These are amazing - so lovely and dark, they'll be perfect for my Sim's spooky mansions. Thank you so much for sharing! :valentine
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 11:39 PM
These are gorgeous. Thanks!
#4 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:03 AM
still life is great ! :-)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:47 AM
Heh, I have these in my spooky mansion too, they're perfect! It's great game! I'm so hoping they'll make a follow up, good adventure games are hard to come by.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:15 AM
These are great.You might not be able to do this, but would it be possible to upload the single pictures of the painted *ahem* "working girls" that you discover in the artist's studio when you play as Gus? I hope you know what I'm talking about, I can't explain any clearer, I apologize. If not, thanks for these anyway.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:45 PM
Oh, those tall ones in the background with Ackerman? Right, I don't remember if you could view them up close, but I'll check and see if I can get them.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:44 AM
Still life, is that the adventure game by chance? cuz if it is I'm buying it!! awesome pictures
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:05 PM
Yes, that's the one. Hope you enjoy it if you get it.

Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 2:32 AM
Wow, these are awsome. Thank you

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Forum Resident
#11 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:13 AM
These are absolutely beautiful - very dark but appealing too. I really like "Death Do Us Part" - there's something romantic about the painting. Thanks.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 11:43 PM
Stunning!!!!!! Thank you SO much. The game is beautiful; so is the artwork. Thanks again!!
Peace.

curioser and curioser...