Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Requested] Red Goth Dress

by Miien Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 11:32 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 7:17 PM
Woah! It's so gorgeous! I must download it :D

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:30 PM
Beautiful job, Miien! I'm so glad you responded to my request, because it's great to make a friend who likes fashion as much as I do. :wave:
Cult Leader
#4 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:57 AM
Very very nice. Very old style witch. Excellent work thanx
#5 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:21 AM
Thanks for the gothic dress, every bit of goth counts!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:06 AM
Hehe, thanks, I'm so glad you like it. If anyone wants to request me something, you can do that on the Request bord, but you can allways PM me (more chance that I'll notice it :p) ^^
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:11 AM
very cool dress!

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:19 AM
nice job!
keep it up u`re really good in it...
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 5:05 PM
Wow. Peneste! ^^ <3

Agurk Agurk.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 12:06 AM Last edited by Jersey Princess : 29th Apr 2006 at 2:16 PM.
It's beautiful and I adore it, but I can't find the mesh!! I followed your instructions but number 20 is orange! The only brown dress is too short and doesn't have a mesh. Help! It won't show if I don't have the mesh!

EDIT: It's okay; it appears I already had the mesh. Directions to Simply Styling are better; adult dress white with pink sash/yellow dress. That's easier, I suppose...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 11:11 AM
Yeah, I used to have those directions, but Suza from Simply Styling asked me to change it, because they'd have problems with their bandwith.