Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 36 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 20th Dec 2005 at 11:57 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2007 at 12:58 PM by plasticbox : Added cross-reference

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:49 AM
again another useless off-topic post. this is probably one of my favorite starter houses.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:30 AM
nice house well done. i think i have all of your houses, my sims thank you!
#4 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:14 AM
wow it not look like a newbe house it look great nice house my like is got all you need
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:07 PM
I have a whole neighbourhood just with your houses! Thank you!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM
What's with cab4991 replying to all of your houses? I don't know what he/she said, but oh well. it doesn't matter, thanks for this house. it's lovely.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 4:37 AM
Once again I love all of your houses!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:33 AM
Some people don't like large houses. Some people feel that a the size of a starter house is just fine. If the house is easy to add on to, even better. Obviously people are enjoying these houses, so it's not a waste of time. If you don't like the house just ignore them and download what you like. Let plasticbox build and share whatever. Besides , sims gotta start somewhere.

Good work, plasticbox. People obviously enjoy you houses so keep doing what you're doing and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 5:32 AM
Thanks! This house is simple and nice... doesn't look like it'll take too long to load :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 8:56 AM
Those of us with weaker computers also tend to prefer smaller houses on smaller lots. The clean, simple feel of PlasticBox's houses is also very nice.

If a house makes our computers lag, no matter how lovely it is, it's simply not useful

Another lovely starter =)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:59 AM
Thanks, I'm using all of your houses in the "New Development" area of my TS1 neighbourhood (where I put all of my TS2 families as they would have been 25 years ago).

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:09 AM
I love your houses !
I have no talent for building, and your starter houses shape my neighbourhood
THX !!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:17 AM
thank you