Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*no jewel 'NL' Vamp hair for all ages*(fixed:Dec.23)

by VETTY Posted 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:25 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:39 PM by VETTY

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:23 PM
wow there's alot remakes of this hair but I love your the best

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:27 PM
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but this was the first recolour of this base I saw---and I love it! I'd tried to make one myself, and it's tricky stuff, so good job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:33 PM
Oh this is wonderful!! Thank you!!

Silk stockings, What bliss they recall,
When love promised all, Forever more . . .
Cole Porter - 1954
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:39 PM
Yay thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:52 PM
This was the first I found also, but then again I anly recently bought Nightlife and wasn't looking for it before. It looks brilliant and from opening up nightlife CAS I immediately wanted a version without the jewel because the motion as the hair moved was so good.

Thank you very much and a merry Christmas to you to.

Remember that happiness is a way of travel - not a destination
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 5:55 PM
This is the best I've seen so far, good job! However, the YA version turns into the regular long hair that came with the game
Forum Resident
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:03 PM
Awww...this is adorable!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:03 PM
Thank you so much for this!

"this is shaping up to be an awesome day for dwight."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:06 PM
thank you very much! I'm very glad that It won't be replaced to plain long hair when our sums changes their clothes...Good job!! Merry Christmas 4 everyone!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:18 PM
To Mighty_Gazelle : Thank you for your comment, but I should inform you, this 'mesh-modified' hair doesn't move so naturally like original one as you expect. This is the best moving I can make with Milkshape, maybe it was my lack of skills, but what I know is that we cannot afford to make new hair to use more joints as Maxis hairs do. I'm very sorry if it disappoint you.

To Poipette : Thanks for the notice! I only checked adult and thought it's no problem with YA too. I will check it in SimPE, though I don't know how correctly change it to remain same in every clothe categories. if someone know where I have to look, please messsage me :sorry:.

Thanks for other inspiring comments! :valentine

*Feel free to use,edit,upload my hairs, no need for permission*
(just small credit - link or name - will be gratitued)

I'm against the dog-meat of Korea as A Korean.
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:18 PM
thanks... i was going to make this too, but it never worked.. lol saved me some time
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:29 PM
I've been looking for this everywhere! Thank you so much!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:30 PM
Great job, thanks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:31 PM
Thanks! =d
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:35 PM
Oh this is so cool I always looked at that hair and thought man that would look good w/o the jewel! I wish it would show up though for my sims at the moment CAS stuff isn't working for me.. dunno why but if i get it fixed, this will be the 1st thing I download
:baloons: :blow:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:53 PM
Do you have to have nightlife?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:58 PM
These hairs look amazing! Thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:22 PM
Hey this is great!! :wave:
i have downloded this hair befor and i loved it but their was 1 problem u could see where the maker had just gone over the jewel!! and it looked so crappy!! :naughty:
i would just like to say well done!! as i see in the pics that your hair doesn't do that!!!
fabulous!!! :gonemad:
try try i have recouloured this hair myself but it never works out as great as yours!!!
thank you soo much!! :salute:
and if you have any spare time could you please send me a message or something because i would like to make a request!! i have been trying to fine someone with great meshing skill with hair and finally i have found you!!
YAY!!
hugz and lots of love!!
Simgal1233
:wavegbye:
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:24 PM
:bow: These are amazing, thank you
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by madelynnnnn
Do you have to have nightlife?

Yes you do. VETTY I just suggest to check the box at the top where it says "compatibility" because it's not compatible with just Original and Uni. :nod:
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:29 PM
Thank you so much, I've been wanting this for a while!
By the way does this show in the custom hair section or in the normal one like melodie9's meshes?

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Field Researcher
#23 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:30 PM
Man I've been waiting for someone to do this, thanks a bundle!

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:37 PM
I was planning on doing this, Taking the jewel out then I realized something!
"I would rather sit in front of the TV then work"

"Guys....Where are we?"
Forum Resident
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 8:04 PM
This is really great! Thank you so much. I could never figure out why Maxis took one of the best hairs they've come up with for Sims2 and slapped that ugly jewel and chains on it.

Your new texture is beautiful. Thank you so much!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Page 1 of 5