Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire covenhouse with secret basement mausoleum

by kashinthegreen Posted 22nd Dec 2005 at 10:10 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2006 at 1:51 PM by kashinthegreen

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:49 PM
this is so, so, so cool looking- thank you
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Waiwai : 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:01 AM.
Wow~~~cool

I hope they have a vampire castle/mansion contest soon...

Then i can *drool* looking at all the nice pics....

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:03 AM Last edited by brandon246 : 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:05 AM. Reason: erore in messige
Default im so not stupid!!
im not STUPID SO STOP SAYING THAT!!! ok i might have a tuff time learning and i might have a short attention spa... ooooo i spotted somthing shinny! i'll be right back. ok im back, oooo how it sparkles in the light... what was i hear for again? (scrolling up) oh yeah a caslte nice...whats that called that thing were you do all the hard stuff for next to nothing pay, um... (thinking,thinking,thinking) o yeah work nice work yeah, o nice work you say, why thank you very much! o um what did i do?....
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:09 AM
I'm sure I'll find out sooner than you could reply.. but what it your lot size on this? I like to know in advance to plot its future home in my game
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:18 AM
This is absolutely beautiful! Please tell me what EP's do I need in order to have this stunning creation in my game. Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:32 AM
since he mentions coffins.... I'd say... Nightlife is required

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Cult Leader
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:44 AM
Excellent work. Thanx.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:41 AM
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I needed both Uni and Nightlife, or just NL. Now I'll Know what to get since I'm one of the rare few that own nothing but the original
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 2:03 AM
Oooooooo!! Sounds spooky!! Thanx!

xxBrownSugahxx
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 2:29 AM
absolutely stunning!Awesome job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 5:14 AM Last edited by dimonic : 23rd Dec 2005 at 5:16 AM. Reason: Sounded like I was saying.. No-one on MTS can make good houses- eek!
I love old fashioned style homes.. Awesome Work, and Thank You.. It's really appreciated as I, myself can't make houses for nuts!

Although I don't have Nightlife.. I'm downloading this anyways.. as I'm getting Nightlife for Christmas (which is fairly soon) haha.. Thank you once again, its AWESOME.. :D

"..there is opposition in all things.." - 2 Nephi 2:11
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:02 AM
woow...this is great...!!!...i Love the idea...!!!...:D...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:17 AM Last edited by kashinthegreen : 23rd Dec 2005 at 9:15 AM.
Thanks guys!

I have both uni and NL installed, but I don't think there is any uni-specific content in this. I am not sure how the compatibility works with absent EPs, I know an EP house can crash the original when you are trying to place it, but I am not sure how this works if you have 1 EP and not the other

It's a 4x4 lot
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 10:34 AM
It is amazing....downloading....
Instructor
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:00 PM
Yey!Finally a vampir-house!Thank you so much!I love it!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:02 PM
Thanks great job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brandon246
im not STUPID SO STOP SAYING THAT!!! ok i might have a tuff time learning and i might have a short attention spa... ooooo i spotted somthing shinny! i'll be right back. ok im back, oooo how it sparkles in the light... what was i hear for again? (scrolling up) oh yeah a caslte nice...whats that called that thing were you do all the hard stuff for next to nothing pay, um... (thinking,thinking,thinking) o yeah work nice work yeah, o nice work you say, why thank you very much! o um what did i do?....

OMG i love this house, and Brandon246........riiiiiight, cos that was nessacery/funny...
Thankyou!!! I'm adding this to my vampire neighborhood
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:38 PM
Ooooooohhhh... So purty!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 8:39 PM
I love this! It's sooooooo Pretty and My Anne Rice sims will cherish it !
Gl with other projects you may do ,and thx.

There are only three kinds of people in this world.
Those who can count......
And those who can't
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:09 PM
how it is made so that our sims is vampires
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:32 PM
You need Nightlife, then you go to community lots after dark, eventually you will meet an NPC vampire (they are easy to spot, you will know one when you see one, and their names always start with Count of Contessa). Make friends with the vamp, and they might bite your sim. Once you have one sim vampire they can bite their mates! They have to be on good terms though, biting seems to be on a similar level to kissing.

There's a post on it in the FAQ section for Nightlife.

[Oh and you can cheat, but that's no fun]
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 11:49 PM
nice work thank you
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 5:13 AM
nice~

it looks like an vampires houses~

great!
#25 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 8:04 PM
Help
arg how do i use this :s where do i put it please reply asap! :s!
Page 1 of 3