Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The White Queen (Emma Frost)

by SynapticSim Posted 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:20 PM - Updated 24th Dec 2005 at 2:52 AM by SynapticSim

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 3:22 AM
This is the costume I show all my friends just to see the looks on their faces. Of course, Witchblade works even better sometimes, but I like Emma. I'm not one hundred percent sure why, but that's okay. Beautifully done, Syn.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 4:54 AM
She"s Hot!!!!

Hello all, I am the Sim_Master, I loved the Sims 1 and I will love the Sims 2 was I get it for x-mas and I have to buy nightlife and Unv
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 7:03 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:40 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Great!!!
I haven't downloaded it, yet. (Sadly, with only the core The Sims 2 game by my side, I haven't been able to get a LOT of cool fan-made characters to work.)However, I wanted to make SURE to THANK YOU for such a GREAT Mutant skin!!!

MUCH, MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
:nod:
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 8:40 AM
WoW! She is very beautiful. Thank you for making and sharing her. Happy Holidays!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 1:48 PM
Blushes deep Red: Uh...Yeah good Job. (Had a Secret Crush on Emma frost long time ago)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 6:32 PM
Very Very nice syn, I am always impressed with youre amazing work it is amazing!
Mery Mery Christmas to you!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 8:25 PM
Wow, very nice work - thanks for sharing =< DWNLDS >=

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 8:47 PM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 3:46 AM
sweet!! I like Emma...A lot...heheheheehehehehehehehe

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:07 PM
This outfit reminds me of the one from X-Men Legends (the first one), which was pretty damn awesome. Nice job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:12 PM
Oooooook! It's a dream.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 4:19 PM
hi i love so much your Emma for the sims , thanks very much ;)