Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edea FF8

by shannanagins Posted 24th Dec 2005 at 7:37 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM by shannanagins

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:41 AM
.... Wow!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:48 AM Last edited by Waiwai : 25th Dec 2005 at 9:01 AM. Reason: Seasons greeting and Added comments
Awesome.... :insane:

*Edit--took a closer,longer look--her upper part of face could be a little more
plump...(personally) :shrug:

:santa: Merry Christmas :santa:

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 8:45 AM
wow your work rocks!!!

And your the reson the murder should be legolised
And if it was you would be dead and in the ground by five
And Judt in case I forgot to say I hate you mother*****er in a verry wors way
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:11 AM
Wow..... why cant I make such things? lol

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:25 AM
Awesome!!!

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:36 AM
Amazing!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:51 AM
:nod: Really good work on it. However, her fair would have less "distracting" make-up and be more plump since she looks like a "smut" from FFX's world. BTW, if you think I'm acting real blunt in my opinion, then I am understandly sorry for it.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark_Delights
:nod: Really good work on it. However, her fair would have less "distracting" make-up and be more plump since she looks like a "smut" from FFX's world. BTW, if you think I'm acting real blunt in my opinion, then I am understandly sorry for it.

I see someone has the same opinion as me...
But i dun want to go ''verbal debate''
We can just adjust any parts ourself if we are not happy with it... :nod:

:santa: Merry Christmas :santa:

In Deviant Art...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 11:58 AM
wow :o very good job on her! keep it up!
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 12:23 PM
Totally wow.

That rocks.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 12:47 PM
FF8 for ever! She looks fantastic. I hope I get a sweet Squall, too. ^-^

† Why do you kill? †
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:09 PM
Hey thanks guys. I like to know people's opinions, I don't think you were too blunt :P

I think if you make her face shorter and move her eyes in a little that it will sort of fix the problem. As for her head being too narrow on top, I tried adjusting that, but it ended up making her face look really weird... (it made her forehead look even smaller.) She really did look more like her in bodyshop :P

Thanks everyone, Merry Christmas
#14 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:20 PM
That is really cool :nod:
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:39 PM
Wow, Amazing! She looks almost identical! You rock dude!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:40 PM
Totally friggin awesome. As much as I shouldn't download anything else, I HAVE to download her.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 3:50 PM
WOW!
Amazing!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 4:16 PM
Wow, she looks really great. This is the first and only Edea I've seen andyou've done a great job, even her headress doesn't look too bad. Thanks alot!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 4:27 PM
Wow, really good job
She's amazing!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 6:00 PM
hi :wave:
i really loved your work!
i just wanna ask, if that thing ( excuse me for that word, but i'm portuguese and i can't speak very well in english ) behind her dress needs a mesh or not...or it is included on the file..
bye
#21 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 6:38 PM
Dude this is the best version of Edea from FF8 that I have found. You rock!
Instructor
#22 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jrich572
Wow. She looks just like Edea. I would download if FF8 wasn't the worst FF, next to 10, in existence.

Kudos to you!

Heh, I like both FF8 as well as FF10 (probably the world's best IMO ). Suit yourself if you don't like FF8 and decide to not download it. That's a part of enjoying TS2.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:38 PM
Wow, that is really good! ^__^ I can totally understand how she probably looked like a closer resemblence in bodyshop, as my friend who likes to upload her sims is always complaining about how the makeup looks *so* good but in game it gets all blurred and crap. And even though the face is a little off (But still looks amazing) the dress is just -wow- ^__^ FF8 was my favourite and I loved Edea so thanks! Great work! ^__^

Love your avitar by the way. Very cute! ^-^

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword I cannot embrace you."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:40 PM
Gatinha: the dress mesh that I linked to is all you need to download. The thing on the back is part of the dress.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:44 PM
Omg!!!!!!how Perfect XD!
Page 1 of 3