Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Calvin Klein boxerbriefs

by cdpetee Posted 25th Dec 2005 at 2:22 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2005 at 1:49 PM by cdpetee

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:40 PM
those are so cool
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:42 PM
oo thanks! i have a severe shortage of undies for my fellas. these are great! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:58 PM
awesome sweetheart, thank you ever so much

hugs and loves

Midgey
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 4:17 PM
Nice one! C.K. owns with undies xD. Thanks!

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Sims/index.php - New forum that needs members! Join today!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 4:57 PM
thank you^_^
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 9:01 PM
Excellent, my sims are always needing new undies.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:30 PM
Is it just me or does your model's look a little bit more buff than normal?
But not as buff as bodybuilding mesh.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 12:07 AM
Thanks very much. Havent downloaded any recent underwear but these are really good .

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by neomatrix99
Is it just me or does your model's look a little bit more buff than normal?
But not as buff as bodybuilding mesh.

nope, they're just the default Maxis mesh,
maybe it's just the way I pose them slightly to the side, makes the chest look bigger.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#11 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdpetee
nope, they're just the default Maxis mesh,
maybe it's just the way I pose them slightly to the side, makes the chest look bigger.

Really? I could've sworn they looked extra buff too. Is it possible you have the "underwear bulge v.2" mesh installed? That changes the default look of sims in undies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:37 AM
yes, Fanseelamb, these shots were taken with the 'Underwear Bluge' mesh added, but isn't that just to enhance the, ahem, "package"? Is the rest of the body a different mesh from using this?
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 10:52 AM
great job
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#14 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cdpetee
yes, Fanseelamb, these shots were taken with the 'Underwear Bluge' mesh added, but isn't that just to enhance the, ahem, "package"? Is the rest of the body a different mesh from using this?

The first version of the undie bluge only enhanced the... undie area ...but version 2 changes the rest of the body a bit too. I personally have version 1 installed, but I'm guessing from the pics you're using version 2?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:58 PM
LOL! Actually, I had version two installed when I took the above preview shots, but then seeing the SIMS from a side view I thought it was a little too...ahem...abundant :umm: so I uninstalled version two.

Maybe I should look at version one?
Scholar
#16 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:09 AM
I found them! YAY!! SO HOT!! Thank you for making these!!!! No more ugly boxers!!