Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rumah Modern Tropis Besar 2 ( Requested by laverne21 )

by Deathschyte Posted 25th Dec 2005 at 7:13 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2006 at 7:36 AM by Deathschyte

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 3:01 AM
WOW!! :insane: What a fantastic lot! I absolutely love the way you placed the pool and hot tub. The front window is fantastic too. Again, WOW!

-kollormn-

The Sims 2 rox my sox off!!!

MySim Page: Link
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 3:37 AM
Thanks again!! Your lots are beautiful...
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 3:51 AM
WOW. That's amazing, I love it! =D I just got Nightlife too, so this is perfect ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 4:38 AM
thank's guys...:D...i really appreciated it...yup...i like the Front window too...that's the first time i used it...and the thanks goes to numeror's too...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kollormn
WOW!! :insane: What a fantastic lot! I absolutely love the way you placed the pool and hot tub. The front window is fantastic too. Again, WOW!

awww...thanks bro'...!!...please check my other Rumah Series at http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=174027 :D...btw...i've checked your post just now...and your House is great...!...:D...you're really got the skill...
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:10 AM
where do i download lots to? i used to know how but its been a year since i last did and i just got the EPs and i really want to use this house, lol
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tay_jay04
where do i download lots to? i used to know how but its been a year since i last did and i just got the EPs and i really want to use this house, lol

You can download them to anywhere (I suggest making a folder), and then when you double-click on the sims2pack (the lot file), the Bodyshop installer will put it in your lot catalogue. The Clean Installer defaults to the Teleport folder, I think.

Deathschyte - this is soooooo beautiful! Your Rumah series is amazing! :bow: You've got loads of talent - are you studying architecture?
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 10:16 AM
Rumah-rumahmu memang hebat. Its perfect!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:10 PM
What a beautiful house..Thanks, man.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:36 PM
i not can download this , this site is come when i'm klick download

http://files.modthesims2.com/getfile.php?file=194829
Instructor
#12 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:58 PM
VERY PRETTY! i wish i lived in it myself lol

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:57 PM
emang top abis deh.... keep up ur awesome work~!! ^_^ jgn mau kalah ama arsitek =P~
andai gue punya rumah kae gitu sob sob

gimana kalo nyoba bikin dormitory buat university :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 4:23 PM
yesss. you added more bedrooms!! thank you seriously
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 4:30 PM
Thanx!!

Again GREAT work of art!! :wowsers:

Is there more Rumah Series houses coming up? =)
Forum Resident
#16 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:30 PM
Thanks - will have to give it a try!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
#17 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 11:32 PM
thank you Deathschyte.... that was sooo beautiful n for dedicating it to me.

sorry for the late reply, i just came from the holidays. you're really the best! thanx again....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvertreedrake
Deathschyte - this is soooooo beautiful! Your Rumah series is amazing! :bow: You've got loads of talent - are you studying architecture?

ahhahahahahaha...thanks a lot silvertreedrake...!!..:D...and FYI...i never studying architecture...( i wish i could... )...but once i used to work at Architecture Consultant...and i've put a lot interest in it...:D...glad you like it...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rENE3100
i not can download this , this site is come when i'm klick download

http://files.modthesims2.com/getfile.php?file=194829

hmm...maybe the server been down somehow...sometimes i received error server massage too...when i'm download certain files at MTS2...try again later...just don't give up...:D...okay...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raitei99
emang top abis deh.... keep up ur awesome work~!! ^_^ jgn mau kalah ama arsitek =P~
andai gue punya rumah kae gitu sob sob

gimana kalo nyoba bikin dormitory buat university :D

Thanks bro'...!!!...boku wa ganbateimasu !!!...hehehehehehehehe....:D...dormitory...?...hmmm...that's new...i'll give it some thought later...and i'll see what i can do about it... :wave:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CothigSimmy
Thanx!!

Again GREAT work of art!! :wowsers:

Is there more Rumah Series houses coming up? =)

You betcha...!!...:D...and a you're very very welcome...hehehehehehhhe...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laverne21
thank you Deathschyte.... that was sooo beautiful n for dedicating it to me.

sorry for the late reply, i just came from the holidays. you're really the best! thanx again....

No problem here Bro'...and it's glad you're like the House...:D...
#23 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 11:15 PM
Deathschyte, i got one tiny little problem... you know the slanted windows you've created, it turn into either blue or black... not transparent like a real window. i downloaded the last item in the link you have posted by numenor "Numenor_WallWindow_Seamless_SlantedWindowsSet_UPD-08dic05.rar" ---this file but its giving me problems. can you help me? thnx!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laverne21
Deathschyte, i got one tiny little problem... you know the slanted windows you've created, it turn into either blue or black... not transparent like a real window. i downloaded the last item in the link you have posted by numenor "Numenor_WallWindow_Seamless_SlantedWindowsSet_UPD-08dic05.rar" ---this file but its giving me problems. can you help me? thnx!

...you meant in the neighboorhood mode or build mode...?...the problem you have're indicates that the house is missing of the custom material...have you download all the custom material...?...because the house need it...or maybe you didn't install the custom component to the proper place...put the package files to My Document/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads...i assumed you already know about the rar..since you've played the house...:D...hope this could help...
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 6:29 PM
That is awesome!
Page 1 of 2