Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

underwear for elder man

by Sirella Posted 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:05 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM
haha very funny and creative!good job
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:24 PM
thanx! luv the striped ones
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
Wow, gramps is going to be H-O-T!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:01 PM
Thank you! These guys don't have many undies to choose from!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
The poor men in my game seem so neglected with the clothing choices. The elders choice for undies will more then double with these, lol! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:07 PM
ma caVa °w°
non ti dico che mi piacciono un sacco i tuoi boxer solo perchè poi ci scappa il doppio senso *mrsi*

(please no. don't ask me to translate ._.)
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:59 AM
Oh, I so need this.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 3:00 AM
Thank you! The poor grandpas have been stuck with some really awful clothing selections - these are much nicer!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:06 PM Last edited by skystars5 : 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:09 PM. Reason: left out the word don't
Thank you, any GOOD quality clothes for my elders or my male sims I download. Which means I don't download many things for them. Love the undies :D
Forum Resident
#11 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:47 AM
ah this are great looking! thanks

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:24 AM
very good!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:19 AM
Looks good and very much needed. Thanks.

One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:33 AM
These are so much more realistic than the pre-made maxis kind. Great job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:15 AM
Sirella,

Thanks for doing so nice thinks for Grandpa Sims, it so difficult to find clothes for Elder men and women !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 6:38 PM
Ooh! great for my older guys.