Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GRAVITATION & NEGIMA & FURUBA & CHOBITS magazine racks!

by sailormewmew Posted 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:39 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 12:10 PM by -Maylin-

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 6:55 PM
Hey sailormewmew! I'm also a sailormoon fan, and I really love anime and manga. Do you know a site with sailormoon pictures? thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:07 PM
just check google image search!

Right you are, Ken.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:15 PM
All uploads require an in-game screenshot. Please upload one,within the next 24 hours,or a mod will close this. Also thank you for sharing although. :D
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:13 PM
If you continue to uplaod without in game pics you will be warned for not following directions- please fix this post immediately. Do not upload further until you have the proper screenshtos.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:22 PM
im sorry

Right you are, Ken.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:01 PM Last edited by Waiwai : 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:10 PM.
Its kinda strict here
But thats the rules..

Thanks for the upload :yippee:

It be GREAT if you can do other things beside mags

In Deviant Art...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:03 PM
yea....

Right you are, Ken.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:27 PM
just take the images you include with the zip file and upload here because everyone wants to see what their downloading onto their computer

Across the oceans, I wait for your return when a dove flys...I know you are home.
#10 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 4:14 AM
Thank you very much for the Gravi rack. Oo, and even though it wasn't my request, thanks for the Furuba one too!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:48 PM
I LOVE Gravitation and Chobbits! Fruits Basket too. Thank you so much! Do you think you could make a Yami no Matsuei and Samurai Champloo recolor? Your the greatest, Some of my fav anime!

lgfuad
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:07 PM
Wee... FUN! Can you make MewMew things?
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:57 PM
WOW NEGIMA! I'm a fan of that! Anyway, thanks for this neat stuff!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st May 2006 at 7:59 AM
oh cool! chobitsmagazines for my sims XD
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th May 2006 at 6:43 PM
Could you make a "Butterfly" one? PLEEEEEEAASE!!

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/91787.gif

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:02 AM Last edited by dirtyreek : 11th Jul 2006 at 1:31 AM.
oohh... -drools- These are so sweet! Thank you! These are some of my fave anime/manga series as well! ^^

Eve: "Life Giving". Yep, that's me. ^_^
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 1:22 AM
Oh Me God!! That is soooo kewl! Furuba Manga, for my Furuba sims! hmm... Thats interesting... That was such a awesome idea!! I love it! Keep up the awesome work!

----------

Gahh.... I was going to use this signature, I got from narutocentral.com but I saw I can't use images. So now this is all I am going to put. Bleh...
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:03 AM
Hurray For Furuba!! ^^
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 8:22 AM
I'm downloading it just as you say, but for some reason it's not showing up in my game. Any suggestions on what I should try, or what I'm doing wrong?

But I looooovvveee the idea, being the manga addict I am