Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asian Beauty

by vuittonboi1989 Posted 8th Jan 2006 at 4:02 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:39 PM by angel f

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:17 PM
Very nice, thanks!

Whenever I start getting sad about where I am in my life, I think about the last words of my favourite uncle: "A truck!"
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:22 PM
she's pretty! too bad she comes with the maxis hair and you have to pay to get the other one... but anyways good job on her! she looks very realistic.

"Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you."K.D.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:47 PM
She is beautiful thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
beautiful

Nobody cares about threats over the internet.
Dont try to act hard with the keyboard...
Forum Resident
#6 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:56 PM
yeah she doesnt look asian but she is really pretty!
#7 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 11:33 PM
great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:11 AM
wow, that looks alot like my cousin O.o
(in the facial features anyways)
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:17 AM
Hi, I think you did a great job on the "Asian Beauty". I can't wait to download her. Thanks for uploading,
Lildoglover9

[COLOR=Pink]Tetley Tea, Titley Milk[/COLOR]
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:13 AM
does get any better than this,keep it up.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:41 AM
She looks a little like me, and I'm half asian, so there you go! LOL! Who is the blonde? I love that hair, too. Where did you get it?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:46 AM
cool clothes. The sim is very pretty

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaPanda1988
yeah she doesnt look asian but she is really pretty!

Not really.. she DO have a little Asian look...
Mixed blood?

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 7:43 AM
She's beautiful~~ Ty!! ^^

`` Boo.DidIScareYou--♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
She looks a little like me, and I'm half asian, so there you go! LOL! Who is the blonde? I love that hair, too. Where did you get it?

Hair is from peggysims2.net

Thanks guys for all the positive comments!
#16 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:22 PM
beautiful!
#17 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM
she doesn't really look asian,, but she is pwetty ^-^
Scholar
#18 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:16 PM
I'm sorry I have to differ but she DOES look Asian. As a half-asian myself I am frustrated that the asian archetype in the Bodyshop tools presents such a stereotype look. (Even people with the "extreme Asian" look have a lot more grace to their features than Maxis would have us think). I guess it has to, in order to be a proper tool and go to extremes so you can choose the level of "asian-ness" your sim will have. I also think the African/black archetype is too extreme as well, but again it is a tool. But we all gotta stop thinking of what is asian or what is black and realize that people of color come in all varieties and face shapes just like caucasians do.

Though I am only half-asian myself, I have a friend who is all-Taiwanese and this SIM looks a LOT like my friend, right down to the tall nose--and as I already said, a bit like myself. We don't have round Charlie brown heads and freakishly yellow skin, mashed in noses, and eyes that are little tiny slits that I keep seeing on Sims presented as Asian by Maxis....any more than even the most direct immigrant from Africa with absolutely no caucasian blood has Neanderthal jaws and skin the color of sludge with no sheen to it whatsoever, also as presented by Maxis. This artist did a great job capturing the cheekbones, eyes, and heart shaped face that is found on many beautiful Asian women, even those of pure Asian descent. And even Asians with the features more close to that presented by Maxis don't look that extreme.

I'm currently redoing my Tyra Banks sim with my own custom skin and one thing I noticed about Simming as relates to ethnic peoples is that there is not enough skinning devoted just to the minorities. Mostly people take skins designed for the caucasian archetype first and then just recolor it "black" or "asian" often with almost insulting results. Helaene and Revoye were the first I'd seen to make the effort to actually custom-design skins especially for the ethnic groups they were supposed to represent.

I hope I have not offended anyone with my observations. Even people who have features resembling the extreme Maxis archetypes are still a heck of a lot better looking than a Sim makes them out to be.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:14 PM
Vive la differance!! I feel thats she's a really lovely mix!! Aren't we all? I know I am! Thanks for the very beautiful woman!!

I...will never be a memory.
#20 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:18 PM
Your Sim is really beautiful. Can you send for my e-mail your mesh hair file? Cause I’m not an user from Peggy Sims 2. “lukasboy_2@hotmail.com”

I will be very pleasure.
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 10:25 PM
Wow! Is Very Very Pretty! I Would Like That She Will Real!
Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 2:30 PM
She's beautiful !!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 9:38 AM
She is verry beautiful, I hope you can send my the hair mesh to on my e-mail
I'm from the netherlands and i don't have a creditcard so I can't pay whit paypal because i have a bank card and paypal don't accept it, I did try but it keeps ansking for creditcard nr,

susannelatooy@hotmail.com
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 9:39 AM
thank you if you wanne send my the mesh

xxx- susan
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 8:46 PM
Um...sorry...but i don't think I can redistribute someone else's hair and meshes..especially donation stuff...
Page 1 of 2