Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Corner Gas Station

by Drafter_1962 Posted 9th Jan 2006 at 12:34 AM - Updated 14th Sep 2006 at 6:16 PM by Drafter_1962

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 8:16 PM
Thanks, great download.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:36 PM
Great! Just downloaded and testet it in my new `hood, it works and looks great, thank you !!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 12:56 AM
thank you for this ive ALWAYS wanted a gas station
#5 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 4:21 AM
thats a cool lot but it could be changed slightly use the "moveobjects on" code and connect the parking lot to the street. other than that good job
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brentster
thats a cool lot but it could be changed slightly use the "moveobjects on" code and connect the parking lot to the street. other than that good job

Thanks for the info I will be using that from now on, your right it will look better.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:31 AM
This is SO sweet!

Its just perfect for the latest story im making!

Rock on!

*Jamiller*

*JAMILLER*

Visit www.freewebs.com/sims2_sims TODAY!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:58 PM Last edited by spacewolfcub : 15th Dec 2007 at 4:05 PM.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...orative/226876/
Is a pay site? But, but... :-(
It says on the litte lock icon that I can register for free to get it. No? *cries*

EDIT: Wheeeeeeee! I got it with a free registration! :lovestruc

Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 11:36 PM
Thank you, I have been waiting patiently for someone to make this, thank you. BTW not everything on TSR is pay, there are a lot of free downloads there too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 2:39 PM
Its a corner gas station, but not THE Corner Gas station. sigh. Why is there absolutely zero corner-gas related content on MTS2? Oh well, great job anyways Love the lot, and I'm sure my simmies will love it too. :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarryPotterFanatic
Thank you, I have been waiting patiently for someone to make this, thank you. BTW not everything on TSR is pay, there are a lot of free downloads there too.

Most of the free downloads on TSR are shit, I use paysites must be destroyed for to get some pay things for free