Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK 4 X TwoTone Fashion Tops + 2 BONUS!

by Knightskykyte Posted 14th Jan 2006 at 3:46 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2006 at 5:26 AM by Knightskykyte : Change default picture

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM
yeah.... i love these longer tops thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
they are nice! good job !
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 9:00 PM
*drools* These look awesome, thank you! :moose:
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 9:35 PM
sexy! i like these tops an coulld u plzzz upload ur model 2 the site
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 9:47 PM
thanks 4 these; they look great!... and the link to the jeans!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 11:51 PM
thanks KSK this is more my style..

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:04 AM
Hey Fanseelamb! I need to thank you for that great idea you had about "untucked" pants, that was a fantastic idea. Glad I've made something you like, you make very spunky male clothing

KC15, I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad these are more your style, I made the pink and light blue ones especially for you

Goneill, two of the models are already up for download since people from other threads requested them some time ago, although they have different hairstyles: the blonde [Gabriel] is uploaded (but shown here with hair made by Kavar here on MTS2) and the dark tan one [Izumi] is also uploaded (but shown here with Luis' hair from the Simcribbling website). The blonde's husband with with the black and white Von Dutch top I have not put up for download, as no requests were ever made for him.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#9 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:33 AM
Oh I love plenty of stuff you've made, Knightskykyte! Those Fashion Label Tops from the other day look awesome too... as does pretty much all your other stuff. :D

Yay, my game's almost done loading - can't wait to try these puppies on some simboys.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:46 AM
OMG these are so Hawt!! ^_^ thanks for sharing.

You cant have Slaughter without laughter.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:29 AM
Omg~! the one with the pink shirt is a guy~! *-* so cute!!! =D

Oh~! i love the shirts~ thanks :>

BAM!<3
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:41 AM
lOOKS SUPER THANKS
Instructor
#13 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:51 AM
WOW!!! I love this work as well as the levis!!! Any chance on making a matching jean jackets for the jeans??? *(just a question... not really a request)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Knightskykyte

KC15, I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad these are more your style, I made the pink and light blue ones especially for you

haha very funny KSK........but what the heck i like it.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 8:42 PM
Thanks ...thanks for makin guy clothes too there is a pretty big shortage on that front keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:09 PM
SO awesome.....im not in love with the ltblue and pink but hey why not.........you are really talented! Thanks for supplying real good looking clothing like the real world! By the way i was just wondering why dont you want to make female clothing? just curious
~Blondie
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:24 PM
ok Knightskykyte bthanx for telling me!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 10:55 PM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 15th Jan 2006 at 11:01 PM.
Hey KC15! Great to see you can take a joke I know, it's the four more "manly" ones that are more to your liking I'd have uploaded the two sets separately for people who only wanted the main four, but the new system doesn't allow people to submit more than one compressed file to prevent people uploading both zip and rar versions of the same files.

Hi AERhodesJr, thanks for the idea... thinking about it, if I was going to make one, I would be wanting to alter the existing mesh to make the jacket longer. Thinking more about it, I realize, "But hey, that wouldn't be skin-tight", and I'm not sure I can make an attractive skin-tight jacket...

Hi Blonde NYC, time spent making female clothing for me is a waste of precious time I could be spending making more sexy male clothing I only play with simmie guys, because I really enjoy looking at attractive men, but, they can't look their best in loose shapeless clothing that covers up their figures (thus, all clothing I make for males is skin-tight or very close-fitting). There are very few people making sexy guys clothes, and I'm sure I've downloaded them all. But... I have very specific tastes in clothing, and for me to get any real eye candy satisfaction, I had to start making them myself (shiny black vinyl..). I want male clothing I can enjoy perving on, to be frank with you. Note the nipples in these tops And something realistic where the SEAMS LINE UP dammit... Thanks for asking.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:04 PM
thanks.........i like these........(yeah i'm a girlie and i like the four more "manly" colours) but what I loveeeeee is the great chest showing thru the t-shirt. i hate those baggy ones that sort of look like someone just cut and pasted a pic of a shirt on a sim. hehe. keep up the great work! we girls like it too!

Rainie
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 9:11 PM
These are excellent, thanks so much!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:44 PM Last edited by Knightskykyte : 19th Jan 2006 at 2:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by rain_petal
thanks.........i like these........(yeah i'm a girlie and i like the four more "manly" colours) but what I loveeeeee is the great chest showing thru the t-shirt. i hate those baggy ones that sort of look like someone just cut and pasted a pic of a shirt on a sim. hehe. keep up the great work! we girls like it too!

Rainie

Well, yes. *This* woman certainly likes them.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:53 PM
:valentine KSK I love you!! I love all of your stuff :valentine

Call me Cher.....cause everyone else does. <3

She didn't even notice, or pay much attention As the tide came in and swept her three into the ocean
Now all her advice, it seems useless
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:12 PM
You dress these boys so well!

Crawling in my skin /These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall / Confusing what is real
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming/confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling/I can't seem linkin park
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 11:55 AM
Ohh I LOVE these outfits, they will work perfectly for one of my characters in my new story. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 6:58 PM
ooo, i love them! thanx! -hugs-

<3 yipee for sims
Page 1 of 2