Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Audi A4 1.8T

by bonus Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 3:53 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:06 PM by -Maylin-

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:56 AM
Cool my mom has an Audi.

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:56 AM
Am i nutty, or is that an English lisence plate. Ya know, the big yellow ones?

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:57 AM
No, this one is also yellow on the front! My home plate.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:03 AM
Oh MY G-D. I HAVE NO WORDS. THE A4 IS MY TOTAL DREAM CAR THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:12 AM
Simply gorgeous, dahling.
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:20 AM
Beautiful work!!! I'm loving this now I have on regular Audi A4 and one "hooked up" thanks Bonus!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:33 AM
I'm very sad about the fact that in my country almost every car has a diesel engine.
I just love cars, but every time is see a nice Audi, Benz or BMW you hear the sound of a farmer vehicle. You can even buy a Jaguar with a diesel engine. That hurts.
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bonus
I'm very sad about the fact that in my country almost every car has a diesel engine.
I just love cars, but every time is see a nice Audi, Benz or BMW you hear the sound of a farmer vehicle. You can even buy a Jaguar with a diesel engine. That hurts.
Hey speaking of Jaguars... any chance of seeing one form you?
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:36 AM
Bonus, you rock! Your Volvo's are amazing too
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:44 AM
I've got some XK8 stuff, but this work is killing me.
It's the adjusment of wheels, lights, doors. It costs days....
Are there Diesel Jaguars in Virginia available ?
Instructor
#12 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:52 AM
not for sure but i see alot of them around... not many of the coupes though...
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 5:02 AM
great car DUDE
:nod: ive found my sims car!! oh and what are your favorite cars u have in your game and any BENZ? i hope so :monkey:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 6:13 AM
Yeyyeyeyyeyey I Love Ur Work U Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Is Full Of Love
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 6:50 AM
I love this item!! Thank you!!

- takasims2k5 -
I'm Japanese. Please call me "Taka". :D

Webpage: http://takasims.or.tp
#16 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:52 AM
awesome! my downtown place is gonna have a more european feel and the audis will complete the package. thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 9:46 AM
WOW bonus you are the greatest... i've been dying for new cars for my simmies and i come looking here and am so impressed with your work... you have seriously made my day, week, month, year, etc etc etc with all these fantastic creations of yours... thank you soo much :-D
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:12 AM

We have emissions regulations so Diesel cars are far and few. Unleaded is formulated to cut down on the carbon monoxide output. So most of our cars are unleaded, even the luxury ones. With Jaguar apart of Ford I doubt you will ever see a Diesel Jaguar again.

Take your time Bonus you are doing an excellent job. I really wish I could design cars.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 10:21 AM
Thanks Bonus! Your recently created cars are seriously amazing.. the mesh is so smooth and well made plus the textures, which make these cars looks realistic. Thanks for uploading them here for us. You rocks!

[~]
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 11:04 AM
Very cool car!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 11:17 AM
I've made a recolour of the yoshimoto evasione and I've made a 1.8T version, so I know what you mean ;-) Then, the car is awesome, but I hat that 15' audi rims
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 12:03 PM
thanks i love audi
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 12:18 PM
thx for sharing one more great work !
keep up

_gu
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:23 PM
Gr8..awesome,cool,fantastic,exquisite,fabulous....and it's nice too.

hee hee and guyz...talking about diesel cars, back home here...we even got diesel hatchback and motorbikes.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:58 PM
Dont worry BONUS,youre not getting old.Only true blue street races of current age and previous generations seem to know what the GTI is in the US.And the car is perfect.Keeping on the luxury saloon trend you have perfected,can you make the new Honda Legend,the new Volvo S60 T-5(it has a underside bodykit and burnt-orange leather.Its sounds gross,but its really cool looking),and the Saab 9-3 Aero(it has a black and white leather interior).All those would be really cool,and after seeing your work,i can trust you would us fellow simmers down.Even if i finally figure out how to make a car,youll still probaly make em better,so if you could make em,id be really greatful.
Page 1 of 4