Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taki Soul Calibur 2 + SC 3 costume

by Navetsea Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 11:10 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:38 AM by Navetsea : adding download for "the sims original" users

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 9:35 AM
I don't like beat-em-ups, but you did an awesome job on this charakter... her face looks better than real people and the costume is so detailed... if I was a man, I would fall in love with her

(Y)
=(´_`)=
(")_(")

follow the fat rabbit
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:23 AM
Wonderful!

see all my creations
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:25 AM
wow omg! Navetsea you did a amazing work on her, very detailed and she looks just wonderful, did is by the best game character I seen. 5 stars ***** *claps* :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:48 AM
Wow, these are beautiful! You always do such detailed and wonderful work, thanx!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:08 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:47 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Oh, yeah...
Let the good times roll...
And, let the Anime Sims hit the MTS2 floor!!!
Keep 'em coming!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:41 AM
WONDERFULL, amazing !!! Im so happy about the fantastic Job u made !!!

I love Taki !!! She is my favorite fighter at Soul Calibur!!! Thanks
Banned
#8 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:52 AM
cool can you make ivy?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:26 PM
yeah could you make ivy please? she's my fav one!! Pleaaaasssssee!! she's so beautiful!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:36 PM
bravossimo !!
#11 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:38 PM
Could you also do the SC3 second costume ?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 12:52 PM
Your attention to detail show.... one of the best looking Sims anywhere, and I'm not just saying that. A+++

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Instructor
#13 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:00 PM
I really love the game and this sim looks so much like the character. You did an amazing job with her. Although her little squeals that she would do got on my nerves, I can rest asure the only strange noises I'll be hearing from her in my game would be if she's lucky enough to woo hoo with another sim lol. So thank you for making her. She really is pretty.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:08 PM
O.O ...Great! ...Wonderfull!!!

Si tienes el poder, ten el coraje de usarlo con sabiduria.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tincent
I really love the game and this sim looks so much like the character. You did an amazing job with her. Although her little squeals that she would do got on my nerves, I can rest asure the only strange noises I'll be hearing from her in my game would be if she's lucky enough to woo hoo with another sim lol. So thank you for making her. She really is pretty.

squeals?!?, umm you mean the sound she makes when she suddenly dash forward and stab the opponent ^_~;

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Instructor
#16 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:03 PM Last edited by Xunixeon : 17th Jan 2006 at 5:51 PM.
It's better this time....Thanks for her anyways.

BTW, I have masks coming up as well since I completed the mesh for secret project for those who loved medival/fantasy/FFX themed neigborhoods. So be on the lookout for this as well as other things this month until then.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:30 PM
She's so cool! and the outfit's awesome. Thanks for sharing

'I believe I could become your true hiding place...'
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 5:27 PM
She looks beautiful!Thank you so much!!! : )
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 6:19 PM
Phwheeeeeeeeeeee!
You did her from SC II and III! *has never played the first game*
And much as I don't like her outfit in SC III from the game, you have recreated it magnificantly!

Good job. =)

|-| | 7|-|3R3 |)00|)5
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:22 PM
AMazing job on the third game costume the accuracy is greta but there is something in the second game's outfit tha stings in to my eye but i can't just put my finger on it.

Oh well good job anyway
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:23 PM
AMazing job on the third game costume the accuracy is great but there is something in the second game's outfit tha stings in to my eye but i can't just put my finger on it.

Oh well good job anyway
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:25 PM
Man, I swear you are the god for "fighting game" sims. Damn, you do such detailed work. You caught her dead on, any chance of some more from Soul Calibur? Like maybe some of the guys? Just asking ^_^
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 11:50 PM
Great job! Taki is my ABSOLUTE favorite character in the game... the Ninja Bomb move is just so sweet! (also I love her victory thing where she goes "You're... all show. CHYA!!!" and teleports away :3dcool: )

any chance of a Seung Mina? (in her second costume from SC2)

btw do I need university to use this? cause when I try installing it it says I'm missing some content that's required... *sniff* I WANT TAKI TO BE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:13 AM
Cool Taki!

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:13 AM
You sir, win at life.
Page 1 of 3