Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XM Sims Mesh recolor-New texture

by Jas Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 2:39 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 3:02 AM by Jas : re-phrasing

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 6:54 PM
thanks, they are incredible

Non si vede bene che col cuore, l'essenziale è invisibile agli occhi.
(\__/)
(='.'=) (())
(")_(") //\\
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:44 PM
lol is the sim happening to be lindsay lohan? nice job! xD

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crystal_Sims/index.php - New forum that needs members! Join today!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:08 PM
WOW! Jas this is brillant
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:14 PM
Thanks guys, and no, the sim isn't pretending to be Lindsay Lohan

And I know in the pics, the sims don't have the correct eye brows, but that's because I took these pictures before I categorized them and the sim had on custom eyebrows too. So it is actually cat. but just not in my pics. Hope I didn't confuse you with that little ramble.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 9:05 PM
beautiful!!! I love the recolours. Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 9:32 PM
I do prefer 'rough' colors as you say. I saw this hairstyle some days ago, and thought it would be better with colours that go with the the ones of the game. Thanks a lot! :bandit:
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 9:53 PM
thanks so much i downloaded the others cus its such a pretty style but when i tryed them on in game they look so unrealistic but yours are reely nice
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:19 PM
i love them..but i cant download rar..only zip :<

Come see my website the address is http://home.mchsi.com/~simsgirl/ ...we have a monthly contest that i need contestants for and much more stuff!!!! please come by today.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:47 PM
I love this hair, but it doesnt let me download anything from xm sims for some reason. could u upload the mesh?
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:02 AM
Jas! I'm so glad you uploaded these... I love them.

xox Allie.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:34 AM
Thank you so much! I love that they are in the correct color bins.
Could you please recolor and place in the correct color bin some more meshes from XM Sims?
Thanks again! Good job

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:36 AM
Thanks everyone

sportygal554: That's what they have the Q-Xpress Install for
madelynnnnn: www.xmsims.com should work... Maybe you should try using a different browser? I can't upload the mesh here.
VkToriA: Uh... most of their hairs aren't recolorable so... no. Unless you have something in mind, that's recolorable. Then I could probably do it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 2:15 AM
thank you SO MUCH! I love these textures!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:40 AM
Adding another thank-you for binning these hairs!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:20 AM
Thanks. I don't really like the shiny hair either. I agree with VKToriA - some more "rough" recolors of XM hairstyles would be great.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:56 AM
You`re very good; they`re beautiful!
thank you :-)
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:24 AM
Which colour of the mesh do i download?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:03 AM
Nice recolors. They may be the best I've seen so far for this mesh! I may have to go through the recolors I previously downloaded and replace them with these.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:24 AM
Beautiful recolors, these are awesome, im sure to use them in my game :D
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:21 AM
Gorgeous Jas! I love them!

Kiri

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 9:49 AM
I love these recolours more than any..I've been searching for a while to find some to download.

Thanks!

.catastrophic.incident.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:10 AM
thanks for sharing
Instructor
#24 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 11:58 AM
thank you so much for putting them in the right color bins! i really like xsmsims hairs but i dont like their recolors...they are so unrealistic... u did a great job recoloring those:D!!! any chance of uploading more recolors from xmsims in the right color bin? i dont know if its possible but could u plz recolor hair number4 from xmsims?

hi!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:03 PM
I have the same problem. I can´t download the mesh from xmsims. The download won´t start. Can somebody send me the mesh please. I wanna have this hair too. PLEASE!!!! Manilach@gmx.at
Page 1 of 3