Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doll House Cottage- Ep/custom free ($15,214)

by purplebookworm2 Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 10:54 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2006 at 7:52 PM by purplebookworm2 : fixed catetory, fixed name, added keywords

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:43 AM
it's perfect! thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:57 AM
Looks great! I need some starter homes under 20K and I don't have the EPs yet so this will be great for me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:14 AM
Thanks, just what I was looking for! It's so hard to find nice starter homes that don't require University. If you'd like suggestions, I know my Sims need some family-sized homes (parents, 2 or 3 kids) that also do not require University. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 1:20 AM
Wow, i dont really post that much but this really is a nice house i love it, i will deffinately download it, and i would love a second floor and maybe a garage and if this house is anything to go by i think you could do a great job on a two maybe even a three story house :thumb:
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 2:20 AM
Cute!!!!...I love small houses.

Thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 2:52 AM
i can't even request anything else, because this is what i was looking for. thank you so very much. i will say, i like your style, and if you have nightlife, garages would be great...hmm, maybe unattached. i like those. anywho, love this!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 3:12 AM
How lovely! This home will be perfect for recently retired couple!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:13 AM
I just love it! Houses with "room to grow" is what I look for. I like to have a base, it saves time.

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Forum Resident
#10 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:20 AM
Thanks for another great house. I love your family houses. I have so many great starter houses, but when a couple has kids they need more space. For those of you who are looking for starter homes - look up plasticbox. He created tons of hack and custom content free starters under 20,000 that don't require expansion packs. I love it - thanks and keep it up!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Space Pony
#11 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:38 AM
Oooo, this is so cute! I too, love little houses to start with... I put them in my game, make them read only files (so they don't ever get taken out of the lot bin fully, so you can always re-use them)... and make little communities of the same type of houses, and this is perfect (I prefer playing 1 level houses). Thank you!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:14 PM
Genius! Pure adorable Barbie Doll genius!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:39 PM
I think that you did an awesome job on this. The house is wonderful! Keep up the great work.

"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you can spend it only once" -Unknown
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:32 PM
very nice purplebookworm, will be downloading this and your latest dollshouse
#15 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:05 PM
omg! diz ouse is sooooo kwl! keep it up!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:06 PM
It is beautiful !!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 8:58 PM
Awsome!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:11 AM
Beatiful house!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 2:00 PM
so nice
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:22 AM
simple, sweet and so beautiful. Looks like one of those cottage ornimates thank youx

Love after love
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 7:07 PM
Suggestion
Hi! You wanted some suggestions and I got them Maybe you can do a simple house with a pool and garage? I'm am looking for something like that.

PS. I REALLY like the Doll House Cottage :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 10:14 PM
I love it! What great style - I can't wait to move my Sims in.