Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Campus Bungalows requires Uni & NL

by Space_Case Posted 19th Jan 2006 at 6:39 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:09 PM
Very cool, can't wait to see how it looks in game.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:58 PM
wow lot of work here... really good
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 5:59 PM
Wow, I wish my dorms were this good

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM
I love it! Thanks much! ^_^
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:37 PM
I like how you put everything you need in one lot and even have room to move around. Great job!

DDO
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 6:44 PM
Looks great, thanks
Scholar
#8 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:15 PM
amazing! ^.^

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Inventor
#9 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:29 PM
This dorm is awesome!
I really like it!*Downloads*

Thank you very much! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
#10 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 7:30 PM
O MY GOD, this is better than a gummy sweet (and man are they best of the best of anything!) its the biggest, most FANTASTIC dorm i've ever seen!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:47 PM
wow this is awesome. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:54 AM
I would totally use this, but my computer would lag like crazy @~@

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:03 PM
I think one word sums this up: WOW.
Downloading NOW.
Installing NOW.
Checking out your other creations NOW.

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:35 PM
do i use it university in nmightlife cause its a dorm house but there are also cars so i dont really no???? please answer me thx! :wave:
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:48 AM
University students can own cars as well, so if you have both expansion packs, then the lot should work for you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:58 AM
This looks so great. Thank you

hugs,
Denise
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:40 PM
Kuddos to you. This is fabulous..... Thanks!!
#18 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 10:05 PM
this looks incredible!!! great job and thanxs for the wonderful download!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:04 PM
It's a great lot but ... you need to have one major bad a$$ computer to play this! I have 1Gb of RAM, a great g.card and CPU, and it is unplayable. It is just too big, and it just drags, and drags ... such a shame. I got into the lot, and it is the best looking dorm in the game and such a shame! But thanks anyway - with just a tiny warning to people - it is very hard to play.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:00 AM
Hey Ashen, Thanks for DL'ing and trying it out. You might want to try turning down your garphic options, or maybe pulling out a couple of the trees or shrubs.

Thanks again,
Space_Case
Field Researcher
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:04 AM
Hmm, yes, there's an idea! I could cut down on the trees etc. I love it, it is just a brilliant dorm, best I've ever seen so playing it would be a dream come true! A shame to mangle it but hey maybe it'll play that way. Thanks for the tip, and for the great d/l again!
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:46 PM
wow great job
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashen
It's a great lot but ... you need to have one major bad a$$ computer to play this! I have 1Gb of RAM, a great g.card and CPU, and it is unplayable. It is just too big, and it just drags, and drags ... such a shame. I got into the lot, and it is the best looking dorm in the game and such a shame! But thanks anyway - with just a tiny warning to people - it is very hard to play.

I had the same problem. Also, when I moved the two students I had in here back into a smaller lot, they had lost ALL of their relationships. It was as if they had never met anyone but each other.

Sad. I still don't know what the problem was. The relationships were fine when they were on this lot, but I moved them out and poof. Family trees are still in tact, so I teleported their families to their new dorm and used the inSIMinator to make them all best friends again... but they don't recognize each other as family. Now my son has a crush on me =\
#24 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 5:28 PM
Really cool idea, thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
This is so amazing !
Thank you <3
Page 1 of 2