Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Another type of Elf Ear

by generalzoi Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:48 AM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 12:58 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:54 AM
Great job,

thank You, generalzoi! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:03 AM
PARTY HARDY lol thank you

~*Did you know, that Kiwi kt, hates eating kiwis? She is named after her lip gloss. *~
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:14 AM
Thank you for these

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:48 AM
Thanks Post
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:23 AM
Finally, some that match the default skins AND work for men, at the same time. :p

★☆Simify☆★
回「Shall we dance?」回
これを読むことができれば訳者を使用している。
:| Yep, another post from Mr. Biggles. |:

Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:11 AM
Love 'em, Love 'em, Love 'em!

This will be great for Beast, Nightcrawler, Nocturne, and Meggan, and I'm sure others I can't think of right now! And the best part, you did them, and I don't have to wait for permission to recolor and upload! YAY!

Hey! You're like Wolverine, "You're the BEST at what you do!"

Thanx ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Inventor
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:16 AM
As always you totally rock!!! :oD
!._.!.oO(always impressed :oD)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:49 PM
Yay thank you Zoi!!!!! Thats GeneralZoi... very good, I think they will make good for Beastboy's ears, one thing do you wear them all the time or do they come off when sim swims sleeps...?

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:24 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:34 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
These look VERY nice! Please keep up the GOOD work!!!

Support The Salvation Army And Toys For Tots Today, At- http://cdga.tripod.com/t4tdrive.htm
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:59 PM
Thanks General Zoi! i never got the other elf ears to work on my game!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kenji336
Yay thank you Zoi!!!!! Thats GeneralZoi... very good, I think they will make good for Beastboy's ears, one thing do you wear them all the time or do they come off when sim swims sleeps...?

~kenji

Whoops. Guess I forgot to mention that. They stay on all the time.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM
Greetings

While I am a die-hard fan of Faerygurl's Long Elven Ears, these appear to be very well done. I will have to test them in the game before I give my final opinion.

I think my favorite feature from the photos is the "entrance area" of the auricle. This region is very well defined and the shading hints at/gives the impression of the entrance to the ear canal. Looks good...

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:03 AM
Matching Maxis is good!! Now I won't have tan Sims with weird gray ears. Thanks a bunch!

To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 5:33 AM
Thank you VERY much. These are excellent. I've got them in my game, recolored to match my custom skins, and they work very well indeed. One thing you didn't mention is that changing the size of the base ear in face editing alters slightly the size of these ears, rather like faeriegurl's, but unlike others out there. I was happy to see that as I like to be able to adjust that. Again, they work great, and I love them.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
-unknown
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 9:58 PM
Cool! Thanks so much for a mesh we can recolor.

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 2:52 PM
Super Idea!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:04 AM
Great job!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:23 AM
Wonderful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 5:42 PM
Yay!

Now I have EARS for my Link project!

Thank you!

When I finally finish him, you will be mentioned in the credits!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 2:13 PM
thanks , nareszcie będe mogła stworzyć real elfs
Scholar
#22 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 9:55 AM
Thank you so much for all your accessories, they are extremely useful for (game/anime characters maker) like me

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:39 AM
Hurray! Now I may finally be able to sim my special brand of fairies. Thank you so much!
Instructor
#24 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:38 AM Last edited by skye : 7th Mar 2009 at 4:20 PM.
What a wonderful creation!!!! Thanks for all your hard work on this! Much appreciated!
Thanks much,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:47 PM
Thanks, ever since Ren's small ears disappeared I haven't had any elf sims and I wanted some that matched the maxis skin tones. <3

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Page 1 of 2