Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bosomy Mesh 2

by Agouti Posted 28th Jan 2006 at 6:56 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:04 PM by Agouti

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:59 PM Last edited by Roses123 : 28th Jan 2006 at 7:08 PM. Reason: More To Say
I loved your first mesh and Im sure This one is just as great! Ty sooo much!

If anyone would give me a good easy tute to making clothes i would try to make clothes for it but Im not that skilled so i'll just give you my praise! :wave:
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:04 PM
thanx so much! i luv this! :wave:

btw can u provide a link 2 ur first mesh? if its anything like this 1 id like 2 d/l it :banana:
#4 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:08 PM
Yeah. So cute. It looks sexy. I must try it !
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 7:48 PM
Haha looks gooood
Can't wait to try it...my sims are going to look so HOT!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:20 PM
Good job but i have a question. It should show up in the swimsuit category right? I d/l it and unziped it, but i can't find it in the game or bodyshop. Did I miss something?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:22 PM
Great Job!! Very most similar to a playmat girl!!

@@ CriCri @@
Webmistress of:
http://www.sims3cri.com - http://www.sims2cri.com - http://finds.sims2cri.com

If you like my downloads please click on Thanks button!

Sims2Cri and Sims3Cri are searching new staff members!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 8:27 PM
The link for the first one is:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=bosomy

You might have to put the texture package into the saved sims area as opposed to downloads.
Inventor
#9 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:19 PM
Thank you so much I needed this!!!!*beams* And thank you for letting us use it!!!!:o)
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Alchemist
#10 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:40 PM
Very nice!

The swimsuit is by juttaponath, btw :nod:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:47 PM
Good job!Thanks

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 10:52 PM
yay your back with a new one ! i like the older one very much!! thanx for sharing!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:14 PM
Any way there can be one with clothing? I love this one, but I'm writing a story about a model, and would love clothes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:28 PM Last edited by Agouti : 29th Jan 2006 at 4:21 AM.
I'm quite sorry, but it appears the original texture package became unstable after it was created; here is a new one. I believe for some reason it becomes unstable when there is no everyday form of the outfit. Have no clue as to why. But as long as there is an everyday and a swimsuit, I think it should work fine. I also made it in underwear just to be sure. This same problem happened to me when I created formals on a different mesh.

Also, yes there can be clothing, but only skintight clothing, though it can be made to not appear so with some well done normals. I downloaded an outfit that consisted of a leather jacket and pants which looked fine when applied on Bosomy Mesh 1. Also, a rose top with shorts and sandals also looked fine on Bosomy Mesh 1. For skirts, flares, and sleaves, however, new meshes need to be created.

Note: if anyone else has trouble with it not working, please respond.
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:50 PM
Now this is hot. I gotta download it.Thanks for posting it for us.

Beep boop.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:13 AM
Its not showing up on mine either
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:24 AM
Holy shit, man. She's got it going, doesn't she? XD

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:21 AM Last edited by Agouti : 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:03 PM.
Edit: Never mind, I figured out what was wrong, I left a copy of a resource code and shape whose group#[in the directoryless area] were different from the the resource code and shape in the binary index, so while it showed up in game, anything created from it would try to find a different mesh... which there was none. Anyway, here is another revised file, which should hopefully make everything work. Somebody say something if it doesn't.
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 5:50 AM
um.. game pictures? please
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DJ_Mur3
um.. game pictures? please

Yeah like DJ_Mur said you need an in-game pic, but otherwise great job
Forum Resident
#21 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:26 AM
*grrr* nice... can you give us some more clothes to her? Please!

:banana:

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 1:57 PM
good and i like
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:19 PM
its very nice. But could u make a mesh like this with even huge boobs?
This would be perfect
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:31 PM
Default Problem showing up
I loved your first mesh. Can't seem to get this one to show up in Bodyshop. Anyone else having problems?
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:26 PM
Yes i can´t find in Bodyshop also.
Page 1 of 2